How to increase gig impressions

manto14

14 hours ago, globalartstudio said:

You can much time active and social media marketing

Nope. Neither of these things increase impressions. None. Nada. Not in a million years.

Please learn how Fiverr actually works, before you try to give advice.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

15 hours ago, manto14 said:

as a new gig. How to increase gig impressions.

Hi. I am also a new seller in Fiverr. Sometimes I also get gig impression down. That's when I spend more time on the fiverr forum. And then my gig impression increases. I tested it myself ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

@rabbe26944, your gig impressions (and clicks) are going up because forum members are looking up your gigs and visiting them. This can hurt you if these same forum members are not buying from you. Fiverr's algorithm will see that people are visiting your gigs (and not placing orders) - which can be interpreted as something being wrong with you and your gigs (Why else would someone visit your gigs and not order?).

Please make sure that your impressions are actually coming from buyers interested in your services, otherwise, it won't help you at all. In other words, if the impressions and clicks are not turning into orders, it makes no sense to increase your impressions by getting random people to visit your gigs.

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, vickieito said:

your gig impressions (and clicks) are going up because forum members are looking up your gigs and visiting them.

Just to clarify, the impressions are only gained if forum users search the marketplace for someone's gigs. Sellers cannot gain impressions from gig links posted on the Fiverr forum.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 5
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

@rabbe26944, your gig impressions (and clicks) are going up because forum members are looking up your gigs and visiting them. This can hurt you if these same forum members are not buying from you. Fiverr's algorithm will see that people are visiting your gigs (and not placing orders) - which can be interpreted as something being wrong with you and your gigs (Why else would someone visit your gigs and not order?).

Please make sure that your impressions are actually coming from buyers interested in your services, otherwise, it won't help you at all. In other words, if the impressions and clicks are not turning into orders, it makes no sense to increase your impressions by getting random people to visit your gigs.

@vickieitoYesterday I published two gigs. My gig impression was low at 172 and click one. But today it has increased to 228 and clicks are three. Now I don't understand if this is coming from Bayer's interest? And whether this impression is profitable for me?

• Like 2

Hi @rabbe26944,

More impressions means that your gig is seen by more buyers who are searching for your services. More clicks means that interest in your gig is increasing.

Neither of these is profitable unless you get orders from those clicks.

If buyers are clicking on your gig, that means there's interest. If they are leaving without placing an order, it means that you haven't convince anyone to buy your services yet. Your goal is to turn those clicks into sales - how are you going to convince the buyers visiting your gig to place an order?

• Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @rabbe26944,

More impressions means that your gig is seen by more buyers who are searching for your services. More clicks means that interest in your gig is increasing.

Neither of these is profitable unless you get orders from those clicks.

If buyers are clicking on your gig, that means there's interest. If they are leaving without placing an order, it means that you haven't convince anyone to buy your services yet. Your goal is to turn those clicks into sales - how are you going to convince the buyers visiting your gig to place an order?

Hi @vickieito.Is there any option in fiverr through which I can understand who clicked on my gig?

And by talking to them later I can discuss my services in more detail. The bottom line is that how do I know who clicked on my gig?

Please suggest me!ย 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, vickieito said:

@rabbe26944, you won't know who clicked on your gig unless they send you a message in your inbox (which is what you want). Try to put in Calls-To-Actions (CTAs) throughout your profile, gigs, and FAQs to get them to inbox you, because then you will be able to communicate with the buyer.

@vickieitoThat means I will add call to action on my fiverr profile and gig profile also whatsapp, viber, instagram, facebook etc?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rabbe26944 said:
11 minutes ago, vickieito said:

ย 

@vickieitoThat means I will add call to action on my fiverr profile and gig profile also whatsapp, viber, instagram, facebook etc?

No! This is against terms of service. Only contact on fiverr. I think the best place for you to start would be terms and conditions and the help centre.

• Like 1
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1