Jump to content

How to contact buyers from “Buyer Request”?


raspberryghost
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, raspberryghost said:

Hi! Is there a way to contact users that send a request if they’re not seller too?

Yes there is a way, but the seller might block you as spam.

You, as a seller, should only send in your offer. There's no reason to contact the buyer, unless the buyer mentions in the Buyer Request that it's okay to contact them.

4 minutes ago, raspberryghost said:

Sometimes these potential buyers, want to be contact to share with them a portfolio.

If the buyers want to see your profile, they will contact you.

  • Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, raspberryghost said:

Yes, thank you. Sometimes they say specifically contact them to show a portfolio for exemple. How can I contact these users if they’re not sellers too?

You can always include your portfolio in the offer, or wait until the buyer contacts you first.  Then you can send your portfolio in the inbox. 

There isn't any way for a seller to contact a buyer without the buyer first contacting them (unless they happen to be a seller, too).

  • Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, vickieito said:

You can always include your portfolio in the offer, or wait until the buyer contacts you first.  Then you can send your portfolio in the inbox. 

There isn't any way for a seller to contact a buyer without the buyer first contacting them (unless they happen to be a seller, too).

Ok, actually I do this. i thought it would exist another way.

Really thank you for your reply.

Also: Is there someone who knows when “Buyer request” would be available on the app? Thank you.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, raspberryghost said:

Ok, actually I do this. i thought it would exist another way.

Really thank you for your reply.

Also: Is there someone who knows when “Buyer request” would be available on the app? Thank you.

Anytime!

As for buyer requests, they are rolling it out incrementally. So some people, like you aren't able to access it. Most likely you'll get the new feature before I do. I still have been able to access my buyer requests every day.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, vickieito said:

Anytime!

As for buyer requests, they are rolling it out incrementally. So some people, like you aren't able to access it. Most likely you'll get the new feature before I do. I still have been able to access my buyer requests every day.

Perfect, thank you again!

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...