Can I send phone number and email address from buyer

graphicsexper8

Hello Members!
                         Can I ask or send my phone number or email address to buyer if he already ordered you? I don't want him to pay me outside, from Fiverr platform. Just I want his WhatsApp number because he is online after many days and reading my message then When I reply to him then he is online many days after. I want to get his email address or phone number, to notify him every time.

• Like 2

No, No, and No.

It is against Fiverr ToS to ask for an email, phone number, or any other form of communication outside of the Fiver platform. You risk your account getting shut down if you do so.

You can use Fiverr's mobile app to communicate with your buyer anytime and anywhere.

• Like 2
  • Up 3

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

No, No, and No.

It is against Fiverr ToS to ask for an email, phone number, or any other form of communication outside of the Fiver platform. You risk your account getting shut down if you do so.

You can use Fiverr's mobile app to communicate with your buyer anytime and anywhere.

But How I will communicate with him because I think he has no time to open Fiverr. He forgets Fiverr. After Many days he his gets online. What should I do? I think you have not read my question, what I was said in my question above?
He does not online.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, graphicsexper8 said:

But How I will communicate with him because I think he has no time to open Fiverr. He forgets Fiverr. After Many days he his gets online. What should I do? I think you have not read my question, what I was said in my question above?
He does not online.

I did read your question. Please read my answer. It is against Fiverr ToS to communicate with your buyer outside of the Fiverr platform.

Only communicate with your buyer on the platform. If he's not willing to communicate on Fiverr, then don't communicate with him at all.

If you do communicate with him via email, phone, or any other method outside of Fiverr, Fiverr can shut down your account and you will never be able to sell on this platform again, because you violated Fiverr ToS.

Fiverr CS can cancel an order if a buyer does not communication with you and it will not affect your seller statistics.

See this post below. Fiverr CS canceled my order because the buyer was not responding. I also got paid for the work that I did do (read all the way to the end):

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282216-24-hrs-until-delivery-and-no-contact-from-the-buyer-also-unable-to-deliver/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1