Fiverr Official Networking (Meetup) Event in Your City!

seven_sign

Fiverr is coming with Official Networking (Meetup) in different cities across the country.

We need all of your responses and support to make this happen.

Reply with your interest and also tag/invite all of known fiverr seller to join in the club to share their interest.

This will help us to plan and match data accordingly.

Thank you

Md Zahidul Islam

Community Team Leader, Fiverr

Edited by seven_sign
  • Like 29
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• seven_sign changed the title to Fiverr Official Networking (Meetup) Event in Your City!
2 hours ago, seven_sign said:

Wow! At this moment I'm available in your city.

Btw, How many fiverr users you know from Narayanganj?

Wow really, I have like 5 to 7 friends who are currently working in Fiverr with Graphics Design, Web Design, and Digital Marketing, but I am working on trying to increase our connections.😃

• Like 12

13 hours ago, bayazidhossain6 said:

I am interested in Narayanganj, and yes we definitely want a direct meetup in our district, in which we can know and understand our problems in more detail.

I am near beside you called Matuail new town. Just on the border line of Dhaka and Narayanganj. I am interested to join in this meet up.

• Like 10

On 8/21/2022 at 11:08 AM, seven_sign said:

Fiverr is coming with Official Networking (Meetup) in different cities across the country.

Reply with your interest and also tag/invite all of known fiverr seller to join in the club to share their interest.

Thank you

Md Zahidul Islam

I'm also from Narayanganj. I'm very interested in this event. It will be very exciting and helpful for us if we can arrange an official meetup in Narayanganj.

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, rabbyhossain27 said:

I'm also from Narayanganj. I'm very interested in this event. It will be very exciting and helpful for us if we can arrange an official meetup in Narayanganj.

That's great, I think if we are 12 to 15 members then the matter can be discussed and we can inform the community leader to organize an official meetup in Narayanganj.🙌🙌

• Like 12

On 8/20/2022 at 10:08 PM, seven_sign said:

Thank you

Md Zahidul Islam

Sure,

I am interested in Rangpur, and yes, we would really like to have a face-to-face meeting in our district where we can know and understand our issues in more detail.

• Like 11

7 hours ago, illustratoexpet said:

Sure,

I am interested in Rangpur, and yes, we would really like to have a face-to-face meeting in our district where we can know and understand our issues in more detail.

Thanks for sharing your interest.

Definitely, Fiverr will visit Rangpur. 

How many sellers do you know from Rangpur? Can you invite them all to club and ask them to interact here with you as well? 

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...