Let`s Talk About Buyer Requests - Is There Spams Requests ?

inzent

Hi Everyone, 

After long time, hope you all doing well.😃

I would like to talk about buyer requests, I thinks its important to talk.

I have notice, these days many peoples use this feature to get social media (YouTube, tiktok etc) views. 😑

for an example,

" Hi, I want a video like this to promote my service.  www. tiktok.com/____"

" Hello, this is my new channel. I need. subscribers and watching hours any one get order. Just watch video and 1st you subscribe my channel."

What do you think about these kind of offers, are they real? aren't you feel like spam requests?

as per my understanding experience sellers never send buyer requests, but new sellers definitely send.

but these are not real request, I think Fiverr team needs to check on this, they can talk to buyers and find a options to avoid spam offers. maybe they want these spam offers to be in there. 

So I just want to know your thoughts on this, any suggestions that will help.😇

Thank you,

Edited by inzent
Adding Tags
  • Like 20

I don't think it's possible for Fiverr team to control this. 

The only thing that you can do is to analyze.

But, to be honest, In my opinion, Buyer's requests is just a waste of time, the same as this new feature about matching with buyers 

• Like 18

On 8/21/2022 at 10:27 PM, olyasr said:

I don't think it's possible for Fiverr team to control this.

The only thing that you can do is to analyze.

But, to be honest, In my opinion, Buyer's requests is just a waste of time, the same as this new feature about matching with buyers

Agreed, but I remember in earlier days when we try to type emali, facebook, kind of words fiverr system automatically reject those words.

• Like 13

15 hours ago, inzent said:

Agreed, but I remember in earlier days when we try to type emali, facebook, kind of words fiverr system automatically reject those words.

I even remember that old good days, when Buyer's requests wasn't total waste of time - it was less, but buyer and seller could really find each other and start cooperation. And I hope this current situation will change and new sellers will be able to get their first orders, and buyers will be able to find good high-quality service without manual research. Fiverr changes, we always see some new features - maybe they will work on this part as well

• Like 13

• 3 months later...