How to “Broken The Egg” from 0 to $

titansign

Hi
I want to tell you a little story, I hope it will be an encouragement for those of you who haven't broken eggs yet.

During the Corona period, to be precise, at the beginning of April, many people regretted what I did, because I resigned at that time.  While many people need work.

Well, because I chose to leave the "company" due to several things (I can't explain) 😂 so I started to focus on my own business, which has actually been going on for years.

I know, I resigned at the wrong time.  Of course!  But the reasons I resigned were what made me sure to leave that place.
 Finally, at the end of April I tried to sell on Fiverr.

So hopeful?
 Ofcourse!  Lulled by so many cool freelancers Success in this application.  Of course, I have very high expectations.

BUT, maybe those who haven't cracked their eggs have the same feeling as me after joining FIVERR.

"How come no one ordered?'
 "It's so hard! I don't know what to do!"
 "I have offered a lot of BR, nothing is stuck"
 "Have you revised the gigs, how come no one has ordered it?"
 Etc

And in the end, after a month of complaining and licking 😂, I broke my egg too.  happy?  I'm crazy like I got a fortune that feels really big.  Even though it's only $5 (FYI this first buyer who will become my regular customer until now)

And I'm very grateful that until now there are still orders.

Maybe I have some tips, I hope they are useful based on my experience (for beginners, yes).  God willing, break the egg:

1. BE confident in your skills, INTEREST in your heart if you can!

2. Diligently look for tips on Fiverr, it can be in fiverr groups or it can be in the Fiverr forum, there are also many things that can be used as lessons.

3. A lot of people look at competitors' gigs that are already busy, is there anything that can be used as inspiration.  If there is, you can go to your gigs for therapy.  Here I have edited gigs many times, deleted gigs until you think your gigs are good.

4. Buyer request, This is a very promising feature, I like this feature.  make the best of it.

5. Share your gigs every day, keep watching, you can share to groups or social media pages that match your gigs.  it really worked on me.

6. Don't like to complain, it's useless if you just complain.  Don't feel inferior when you read posts from people who have broken their eggs or have ordered lots of them.  Make it your encouragement (they can do it, why can't I) and keep that thought in your brain.  Can!  Can!  Can!

7. Good communication, in the message besides talking about the order, you can talk about his wishes.  For example, your pet's gigs, now you can talk about his pet "wow, she's so cute" "OMG, I want to hug her" "please, tell your pet, i like her".  It can be like that.  Praise often.  It's really effective, I swear, so he feels happy and comfortable to chat with us.

8. If it's broken, keep the buyers who have ordered, make them regular customers, you can also give them bonuses.  ️

That's all, I hope it's useful
 Spirit!!!
 Have a good day.

Thankyou Fiverr, 

• Like 28
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi @titansign, I don't know why, but I really enjoyed reading your post. It was the first time I've ever heard of "Broken The Egg," so I like it!

I think many sellers are lulled to the Fiverr platform thinking that sales will just land in their laps. I'm glad that you learned that it takes diligence, research, hard work, positivity, and good communication to succeed.

I took a look at your gigs and you have great work and many happy customers. And you probably have over 1,000 orders as well. That's awesome!

I have much to learn from you! I look forward to reading more of your posts!

• Like 24

On 8/20/2022 at 11:29 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @titansign, I don't know why, but I really enjoyed reading your post. It was the first time I've ever heard of "Broken The Egg," so I like it!

I think many sellers are lulled to the Fiverr platform thinking that sales will just land in their laps. I'm glad that you learned that it takes diligence, research, hard work, positivity, and good communication to succeed.

I took a look at your gigs and you have great work and many happy customers. And you probably have over 1,000 orders as well. That's awesome!

I have much to learn from you! I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Aw Thankyou so much, next time i Will share few Tips by My experiences

On 8/21/2022 at 12:22 AM, webdesigneratif said:

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful experience with us I hope many freelancer will be influenced by it and be able work diligently  

I hope so. I want to be successful together, Fiverr very have helped me all this time.

• Like 16