Suddenly my all gigs are vanished from the search result. What should I do?

arafat_28

Question

Hello, I am Arafat. I am level one seller. I have 2 gigs on data entry.

Before 14th Aug, when i search the key word "Wordpress data entry" then one of my gig  was shown in page 1 and other one shown in page 2.

But on 15 August, Suddenly my both gigs are vanished from the search results. Both gigs. They are not shown in any of that 20 pages. 

i have no cancellation record. I didn't do any edit. I had some active orders. On 16 also i took an order from buyer brief and delivered.

So, after thet i need to talk with support. And I talked 2 or 3 times. In all the times the reply was same. Your gigs are active and searchable. But actually i can't find my gigs in the search result.

Now my question is what should I do? Any expert solution will be helpful for me

• Like 70
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 14
  • Up 6

There are a couple of things you can do to make your Fiverr gig noticeable. The most important thing to figure out is what’s the competition for your Gig on Fiverr.

The first thing you should do is search for similar gigs on the platform. This will give you the idea what kind of freelancers are you competing with and how much competition is already out these.

Once you have evaluated the competition, here are the things you can do:
Try to stand out from similar gigs. Always try to offer something extra that other competitors aren’t offering.
Share your Fiverr Gigs on social media, with your friends, colleagues, clients and everyone else in your circle.
If there’s too much competition then you can consider advertising your gig. You will have to spend some extra bucks but it might totally be worth it.
Keep sharing your gig on Social media from time to time. You never know when you might land a prospective client.

• Like 21
  • Up 4

hello .., By 25 July my gig are suddenly unqualified for promotion.., i was on first page and had 30k impression and 700 clicks that time with 15 running orders and all sudden my clicks and impression decreed to 14 click and 600 impression..., i didn't get any warning.  Can anyone tell me what is the matter and also in how many time i can get my gigs qualified to promote again??

• Like 20
  • Up 2

On 9/12/2022 at 12:43 PM, lalitsdmittal said:

Did your promotion gig option say "Your Gigs cannot be promoted right now."?? If yes then you should wait for some. Don't make any changes in the gig.

Unfortunately my promotion stopped a couple of months back and in frustration I changed everything on my best selling gig, Improved tags, added improved and new images, wrote error free description. 

I'm sitting idle since then, it's been almost 4 months. I think I did seriously wrong changing my gig . 😕 

• Like 18

On 8/21/2022 at 8:24 AM, arafat_28 said:

Before 14th Aug, when i search the key word "Wordpress data entry" then one of my gig  was shown in page 1 and other one shown in page 2.

But on 15 August, Suddenly my both gigs are vanished from the search results. Both gigs. They are not shown in any of that 20 pages. 

i have no cancellation record. I didn't do any edit. I had some active orders. On 16 also i took an order from buyer brief and delivered.

So, after thet i need to talk with support. And I talked 2 or 3 times. In all the times the reply was same. Your gigs are active and searchable. But actually i can't find my gigs in the search result.

Please check if your gig is active then Contact with Fiverr support team and tell them about your problem.

• Like 17

Everyone experiences this from time to time.

The reason for this is that there are too many sellers, and Fiverr is trying to give "everyone an equal chance".

Many sellers here refer to this as "gig rotation".

The last time this happened to me, I had no work for seven weeks, then suddenly received over ten thousand impressions in one week (and got tons of work).

• Like 16

On 8/21/2022 at 7:24 AM, arafat_28 said:

Hello Arafat what are you seeing in a search. Search results are unique for buyer and seller. So it impossible to find your self in search...

if your problem is still not resolved please contact with Fiverr customer support.

• Like 13

On 8/21/2022 at 8:24 AM, arafat_28 said:

Wait for few day and take as many order as you can. It will be fine again. 

• Like 12

On 8/31/2022 at 12:44 AM, sadekmiah30 said:

hi arafat, i was lost my gig rank too many time. wait 24 hours if you edit your gig. be patient. check out your gig status from this link >> https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-status

if your gig is disable and not find on search result contact support. i hope you can solve your problem.

Thanks,

• Like 11