Suddenly my all gigs are vanished from the search result. What should I do?

arafat_28

Question

Hello, I am Arafat. I am level one seller. I have 2 gigs on data entry.

Before 14th Aug, when i search the key word "Wordpress data entry" then one of my gig  was shown in page 1 and other one shown in page 2.

But on 15 August, Suddenly my both gigs are vanished from the search results. Both gigs. They are not shown in any of that 20 pages. 

i have no cancellation record. I didn't do any edit. I had some active orders. On 16 also i took an order from buyer brief and delivered.

So, after thet i need to talk with support. And I talked 2 or 3 times. In all the times the reply was same. Your gigs are active and searchable. But actually i can't find my gigs in the search result.

Now my question is what should I do? Any expert solution will be helpful for me

• Like 70
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 14
  • Up 6

Hi @arafat_28, what you see in search isn't what a buyer will see in search. Search results are unique and tailored for each buyer. So it isn't worth your time trying to find yourself in search.

What you should focus on is making yourself relevant in search and a lot of this is based on your seller performance and how happy you are making your customers. Getting less orders or a negative private review can negatively affect how you're shown in search. So focus on keeping your customers happy and delivering quality work.

• Like 75
  • Confused 1
  • Up 12
  • Thanks 2

Hello,

Click here for GIG check - https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-status

Please select your gig and check if your gig is active or not. This is a very helpful service to check your gig's status when you cannot find it anywhere.

This is from Fiverr:

"Note! Algorithms use quality & business measurements to sort search result pages—users get optimized and personalized results."

Thank you. 😍

• Like 65
  • Up 10
  • Thanks 3

Experiencing the same issues,

been having 600 impressions for half a year, 3 days ago they suddenly dropped to 30. Support sadly ain't helping and people here seem to think that it's only natural for a gig with perfect reviews that has been on #1 page (from A LOT of people who has searched for me) to just disappear and entirely die out within a day. 

• Like 55
  • Sad 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/20/2022 at 7:24 PM, arafat_28 said:

Hello, I am Arafat. I am level one seller. I have 2 gigs on data entry.

Before 14th Aug, when i search the key word "Wordpress data entry" then one of my gig  was shown in page 1 and other one shown in page 2.

But on 15 August, Suddenly my both gigs are vanished from the search results. Both gigs. They are not shown in any of that 20 pages. 

i have no cancellation record. I didn't do any edit. I had some active orders. On 16 also i took an order from buyer brief and delivered.

So, after thet i need to talk with support. And I talked 2 or 3 times. In all the times the reply was same. Your gigs are active and searchable. But actually i can't find my gigs in the search result.

Now my question is what should I do? Any expert solution will be helpful for me

hi arafat, i was lost my gig rank too many time. wait 24 hours if you edit your gig. be patient. check out your gig status from this link >> https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-status

if your gig is disable and not find on search result contact support. i hope you can solve your problem.

Edited by sadekmiah30
  • Like 51
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

Exactly same this happened to me for a specific niche and keywords my two gig was in 1st page before 14 august and after the 14 those gigs are in 10th page, I think fiverr give chance to everyone . So I think you have to be patient and skill up, do gig research and marketing with more importantly try to get job from buyer request and existing buyers. 

• Like 48

Absolutely, I think that Fiverr customer support will explain what happened. In any case, I believe you are not in the rankings because competitors are doing better. Means stats! means your customers are not happy of your work and you need to work hard to improve the service and attract more customers.

Please check also my Tips from a Top Rated Seller - Tip 1 | Tip 2 | Tip 3 | Tip 4 | Tip 5 | Tip 6

• Like 39