how to make more attractive my gig?

nusrat_moury

Everything from changing the gig images to writing a great description, showcasing your skills, adding a portfolio, studying competitors and seeing the way they present themselves. These are simple, common sense changes that you can make without even asking. Take an objective look at your gig, put yourself in the shoes of a buyer and think: would you buy that? What needs to be changed in order for you to buy it, as a buyer? Once you perform this simple thing, you will have a much better idea of how to enhance your gig. 

• Like 7

@nusrat_moury  You have asked the same question multiple times over the last few days, and each time you have been given advise.  As the people above have said, YOU need to do this for yourself, if you're not prepared to listen to the advise given then stop asking.  This forum is all about research. implementation and evaluation.  It's how all businesses work, and yours shouldn't be any different. 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, breals said:

It's how all businesses work, and yours shouldn't be any different. 

I agree. Unfortunately a lot of people are here just to make a quick buck, barely have any business sense or idea, and they don't present themselves properly to customers. Then they ask why they don't rank..

• Like 6

@donnovan86 not everyone had that sense... forum is a platfrom where new seller can get tips for selling ...... you are pro .. so you feel that a silly qustion ... but its not...... as a new seller i can ask anything to know .... thats my right....bt you dont have any right to say like that ... if you cant help then dont say any thing....just ignore it ....thank you

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nusrat_moury said:

as a new seller i can ask anything to know .... thats my right....bt you dont have any right to say like that ... if you cant help then dont say any thing....just ignore it ....thank you

As a new seller you can easily search the forum, this question has been asked thousands of times and there are many relevant answers. And I think I shared a lot of important tips and ideas you can use, more than most posters here. It's up to you what you learn and what you use. 

8 minutes ago, nusrat_moury said:

thats my right....bt you dont have any right to say like that

I am not sure what you are talking about. However, this is a public forum, so I have the right to say anything I feel, just like you have the same right and anyone else. So.. I don't get it.

if you cant help then dont say any thing....just ignore it

Well, I already shared a lot of tips and ideas, and already told you there are tons and tons of great topics already on this. All you have to do is to search the forum. But again, as I said, some things are common sense, you just enter the gig's editing mode and you can see exactly what kind of stuff you can change. Also study competitors.. and you will see how they present themselves. I am not a Pro seller, I am a level 2 seller like most people here.  

• Like 6

@breals i am not askingsame qusetion multipale time.... i am a new seller.... i am here to ask people about my gig how can i  sell fast thats it if  you have any problem about my post then please ignore it ...... you dont need to reply to me....... i am asking forhelp thts it ... thnk you

Really?????

August 6th - Can You guys help to get my first client?...

August 8th - how can i got first client from buyer request??

August 12th - to gets first order what should i do?

August 13th - what are you thinking about my gig?

August 14th -  how can i get first client ??

August 15th  - as a new seller how much done work on fiverr

16 Hours ago -  how to make more attractive my gig?

You're asking for advise on these boards, feedback is being provided by experienced sellers, and you're choosing to ignore it.  Why should people continue to answer you until you get the answer you want?

REMEMBER. we have been there too.  We had to work hard to get to where we are, and one thing is common throughout all of us. We took control of our own business..... 

I suggest you do the same

• Like 7
  • Up 1

54 minutes ago, nusrat_moury said:

if you cant help then dont say any thing....just ignore it ....thank you

@donnovan86, @filipdevaere & @breals have given you the most helpful advice out of anyone here, and they have taken time to look at your gigs as well as all of your questions that you posted on the forum. Please take their advice since they are spending so much time to help you. If you think that isn't helpful, then there isn't really much that we can do to help you.

1 hour ago, nusrat_moury said:

i am here to ask people about my gig how can i  sell fast

What these three are trying to tell you is, you can't "sell fast." It takes time and effort to build your business. There are no shortcuts and no easy money. If you want easy money, the best thing to do is to become an employee. Employees do what they're told and the paycheck comes in.

As a business owner, no one will tell you want to do - you'll have to figure that out on your own. I was the same as you when I started. I had no idea about how to be anything but an employee. But I grew from New Seller to Level 2 with just the Help Center to guide me. I knew nothing about the forum until recently. So you are in luck. You have a whole treasure trove of information at your finger tips to help you grow your business.

If you don't want to dig hrough the forum for information, start following people on the forum who spend time answering questions from newbies. You'll get alerts every time they post and you'll learn a lot just by following.

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

What these three are trying to tell you is, you can't "sell fast."

Most people asking for these tips just want to sell fast. I came here in early 2014 when there were way less gigs, and even then it was tough to stand out. But people don't realize that and they just want instant gratification, Vickie. And there's nothing we can do for them.

• Like 4

On 8/21/2022 at 4:00 AM, nusrat_moury said:

how can i  sell fast

New sellers do not sell fast on Fiverr. It takes time to perfect your gig images, and your gig and profile descriptions are lacking.

The first thing I notice on your profile is that your gig images are too dark and unattractive. Why would a prospective buyer want to click on them?

The second thing I notice is your gig images do not tell the seller what services you offer. Buyers often do not read the gig description written under the gig image. You need two or three words that tell the buyer what you are selling.

Last, as others have said, Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick place despite what you may have heard or hoped to accomplish.  

• Like 4
  • Up 1

The simple truth is that the sellers asking these questions aren't interested in real advice. They are only interested in what they want to hear. They are looking for a way to cheat the system. A shortcut.  To their surprise, the shortcuts aren't working, so they come here looking for other shortcuts to fix the problem caused by their previous shortcut. 

Why else would it be thousands of "thank you brother"-responses to all the stupid posts about being active, low competition keywords and gig rank? 

If a post has more than five words, it involves work. And we all know how tiresome that can be. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2