How can I increase gig impressions and clicks?

alifa_art

Why is Fiverr not verifying buyer's payment first? I think if they are verified first the buyer's payment the scaming will be going down. Other market places like Upwork show their buyer's payment information. For a result, the seller can knows who is the original buyer or who is a scamer.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

You should never work on a project unless the buyer places an order with you. When a buyer places an order, they will be required to pay. This is how you know their payment is verified.

You can also take a look at the reviews that other sellers are leaving for the buyer. If you are on Seller Plus, you will also be able to see into their buying history, price range, tip percentage with you, order completion rate, ratings that they gave other sellers, and more.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, vickieito said:

If you are on Seller Plus, you will also be able to see into their buying history, price range, tip percentage with you, order completion rate, ratings that they gave other sellers, and more.

Thank you for sharing this, wasn't aware about this. Would love to join in future.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

No problem, you can change it.

Your profile description doesn’t harm your gigs ranking. One more Tips for you that when you edit your profile description try to put some of keywords (relating to your service) into it. And don't brand yourself, brand what you offer for your client. And make it short as much as possible. 

May Almighty bless you.

• Like 4

If you edited the GIG description, maybe, but even then it might not affect you at all.

But the profile description.. you can edit it without a problem. People change, they evolve, they learn new things, so a profile description from a few years ago might be obsolete now.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, adobe_tshirt said:

As a label 2 seller I can say that if you change your profile description it will not have any bad effect but if you change gig description it will have more effect of losing your gig rank. That's what happened to me

if you are able then let me know how can I get my first order.

Thanks

• Like 1