Improve My Gig

graphicsdoer

Hello, please someone should help me out. Actually, am a new seller on fiverr and got my first order a week ago. But the problem is after i delivered my order for the buyer she has not come back to give me a review and since then she has not been online.
My question now is that, can that be the cause of not getting any order again? Does it really have anything to do with my GIGs? Please my seniors on Fiverr help me out.

Thanks

Hello, please someone should help me out. Actually, am a new seller on fiverr and got my first order a week ago. But the problem is after i delivered my order for the buyer she has not come back to give me a review and since then she has not been online.

My question now is that, can that be the cause of not getting any order again? Does it really have anything to do with my GIGs? Please my seniors on Fiverr help me out.

Thanks

No - buyers don’t have to come back and leave a review. If they don’t accept the order, it’ll autocomplete after 3 days and your payment will be pending for another 14 days after that.

can that be the cause of not getting any order again? Does it really have anything to do with my GIGs?

Nothing to worry about - good luck! 🙂

No - buyers don’t have to come back and leave a review. If they don’t accept the order, it’ll autocomplete after 3 days and your payment will be pending for another 14 days after that.

can that be the cause of not getting any order again? Does it really have anything to do with my GIGs?

Nothing to worry about - good luck! 🙂

@offlinehelpers Thanks so much for your quick reply, i appreciate it alot.

Hi,

I hope you are all fine.

Here are few steps

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.

3. The most important thing is that have a deep look at your GIG’s Title, Description, Tags, Prices, and Its image or video.

a) The Title

The title must be unique and has unique and most usable keywords.

b) The Description

The description must be unique and contain the keywords that are in the GIG title as much as possible. I would like to recommend you to use keywords in the starting, middle, and in the ending. The description must contain the sentences that inspire the buyers and ensure their trust.

c) The Tags

Tags are also most important for visibility of your GIGs in the search results. Do a fair research and look the tags that repeat a lot. Imagine you are a buyer and would like to purchase a logo design then you will definitely type logo design in the search bar. Most of the buyers use filters.

d) The Prices

If you are a new seller and not getting orders so I would like to recommend you to set the average or reasonable price for making your first sale.

e) The Image or Video

a) The image of the GIG must be unique, design it by yourself also put the short detail of your work on it.

b) The video has its own importance, I would love to recommend you to use video.

Note: Do not forget to write “Exclusively on Fiverr” if you are creating a video for GIG.

I hope it will help you a lot 🙂

Thanks.

Best regards:
Rahdil

Hi,

I hope you are all fine.

Here are few steps

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.

3. The most important thing is that have a deep look at your GIG’s Title, Description, Tags, Prices, and Its image or video.

a) The Title

The title must be unique and has unique and most usable keywords.

b) The Description

The description must be unique and contain the keywords that are in the GIG title as much as possible. I would like to recommend you to use keywords in the starting, middle, and in the ending. The description must contain the sentences that inspire the buyers and ensure their trust.

c) The Tags

Tags are also most important for visibility of your GIGs in the search results. Do a fair research and look the tags that repeat a lot. Imagine you are a buyer and would like to purchase a logo design then you will definitely type logo design in the search bar. Most of the buyers use filters.

d) The Prices

If you are a new seller and not getting orders so I would like to recommend you to set the average or reasonable price for making your first sale.

e) The Image or Video

a) The image of the GIG must be unique, design it by yourself also put the short detail of your work on it.

b) The video has its own importance, I would love to recommend you to use video.

Note: Do not forget to write “Exclusively on Fiverr” if you are creating a video for GIG.

I hope it will help you a lot 🙂

Thanks.

Best regards:

Rahdil

I hope you are all fine.

Here are few steps

Please stop copy-pasting this all over the forum. You’re not helping anyone by spamming the same thing in multiple topics.

2032679892_mygigs.thumb.png.b77864193004ca3195bf470cb51d4af2.png

Hello my seniors in the house, please i need help on my gigs. I created my fiverr account two weeks ago was able to get my first order after 4 days of registration but since then, i have not been getting any order again.
My questions: 1. What can i do to get orders
2. Attached image are my active gigs, as i said that i created my account 2 week ago. How long have i worked? What should be my target impressions/views per day?
Please i need urgent answer on this.

Thanks

Hello my seniors in the house, please i need help on my gigs. I created my fiverr account two weeks ago was able to get my first order after 4 days of registration but since then, i have not been getting any order again.

2. Attached image are my active gigs, as i said that i created my account 2 week ago. How long have i worked? What should be my target impressions/views per day?

Thanks

1. Attached image are my active gigs, as i said that i created my account 2 week ago. How long have i worked? What should be my target impressions/views per day?

Thanks

You just need to relax…You will make more sales soon…

You’re very luck to have made your first sale after 4 days of signing up because it takes newbies on fiverr weeks before they make a sale…

On 4/6/2018 at 8:09 PM, mywordpresspro said:

You’re very luck to have made your first sale after 4 days of signing up because it takes newbies on fiverr weeks before they make a sale…

Indeed he is very lucky on like me too that have made 4 sells and 2 in Quar to be delivered today, after 33 days in signing in on fiverr. Try to use the right key words.

On 4/7/2018 at 12:50 AM, mywordpresspro said:

Thank you so much Sir, i will still keep hoping as you have said. But one more thing Sir, i woke up this morning only to see all my gigs impressions, views, and clicks are decreasing. Am wondering what can cause this but didn’t know yet. Please i need help on this, what are the possible causes and solutions?

Thanks

On 4/7/2018 at 1:53 AM, graphicsdoer said:

i need someone to help me here. I woke up this morning only to see all my gigs impressions, views, and clicks are decreasing. Am wondering what can cause this but didn’t know yet. Please i need help on this, what are the possible causes and solutions?

Impressions will go down when fewer people are looking for your gigs on Fiverr. Views will go down when people are not visiting your gig pages. Clicks will go down when people don’t click your gig from the Fiverr search results or category pages.

We cannot help you improve these metrics. You will have to develop better keywords that help your gig show up better in search results. Doing this could improve your impressions. You will also have to start marketing and promoting your gigs; this could help improve our views. And you’re going to have to create eye-catching gig images and titles in order to help improve your clicks.

i need someone to help me here. I woke up this morning only to see all my gigs impressions, views, and clicks are decreasing. Am wondering what can cause this but didn’t know yet. Please i need help on this, what are the possible causes and solutions?

Impressions will go down when fewer people are looking for your gigs on Fiverr. Views will go down when people are not visiting your gig pages. Clicks will go down when people don’t click your gig from the Fiverr search results or category pages.

We cannot help you improve these metrics. You will have to develop better keywords that help your gig show up better in search results. Doing this could improve your impressions. You will also have to start marketing and promoting your gigs; this could help improve our views. And you’re going to have to create eye-catching gig images and titles in order to help improve your clicks.

Thanks for the great reply Sir. I will look through my gigs and do some changes there maybe that will works out for me.

Thanks alot

Archived