Can body help why I am not getting any orders, not even a click?

invocare

Question

8 answers to this question

Hey,

I think you need to research more to optimize your gig. Normally, a buyer click the gig when the gig image is attractive. And the impression depends on your gig optimization. Create a outstanding gig, Stay online, Send buyer requests. You will definitely get buyer message.

Thanks.

• Like 4

@rkb_hasnthank you for the tip. I got my first order about 2weeks ago and presently working on the second one which is from the same customer. I have tried to use the buyer request to get jobs but I don’t see any requests each time I check. Please what can I do to start seeing buyer requests?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mosunmolas said:

@rkb_hasnthank you for the tip. I got my first order about 2weeks ago and presently working on the second one which is from the same customer. I have tried to use the buyer request to get jobs but I don’t see any requests each time I check. Please what can I do to start seeing buyer requests?

Yeah, You will not see the buyer requests each time because of you are a new seller. Sometimes you will see the buyer requests. Like 12:00PM - 3:30PM, 11PM - 1:30AM, 6:00AM - 8AM. It's GMT time. You can calculate this GMT time to yours. Actually you have to maintain buyers time schedule. You can get an idea of when a buyer can post his work on Fiver.

Because of you are a new seller that's why you need to check the buyer requests in time. But when you will get a level (Level 1, Level 2), Then you don't need to worry about the buyer requests. Because every time you visit the buyer requests section, You will see hundreds of buyer requests.

Thanks.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, mosunmolas said:

@rkb_hasnThank you so much. I will keep  a close watch on those specific times of the day while I find ways to optimize my gig to attract more orders. I can’t wait to get to level one and start enjoying the merits that comes with it😁.

Most welcome and all the best for getting the level one soon.😇

• Like 2