Publish Gig button is not working

dot_logic

I‘m new to Fiverr so I‘m trying to publish a gig for myself. I seem to have filled out everything I need to in order to publish. I‘ve put in all the requirements, added pictures, and filled out the W-9. But every time I click „Publish Gig“ button, there are no change. The „Publish Gig“ button is greyed out for 2 or 3 seconds, so I can‘t even click it normally. What do I do?

Screenshot 2022-08-19 165237.png

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

If something prevented your gig from being published (i.e. quality requirements, skill verification and so on) you'd get a notice about it. I suspect this might be a cache problem. 

Try clearing your browser cache or see if you can publish your gig in a different browser. If that doesn't work, contact Customer Support and I'm sure they can help you with getting your gig off the ground. To save time, remember to mention the steps you have tried to solve this on your own, otherwise they will just tell you to do the same: clear your cache or try a different browser. 🙂 

You can create a ticket with Support here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I hope this helps! 🙂 

• Like 11

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/19/2022 at 10:46 PM, dot_logic said:

I‘m new to Fiverr so I‘m trying to publish a gig for myself. I seem to have filled out everything I need to in order to publish. I‘ve put in all the requirements, added pictures, and filled out the W-9. But every time I click „Publish Gig“ button, there are no change. The „Publish Gig“ button is greyed out for 2 or 3 seconds, so I can‘t even click it normally. What do I do?

Screenshot 2022-08-19 165237.png

Refresh or Try it later !

• Like 5

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, benedict_ceejay said:

Im Having this same issue, Im a New Seller , I've created my gigs but it does not publish, greys out and nothing, Still no solution? 

I think the page asked for a English Language Skill Test. Check the page properly and see if there is anything about a skill test. Once you pass the test, the Publish Gig button will be working again.

If this step does not work, then try a different browser like Opera Browser.

Hope this helps.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...