First page gig with no contacting

clever_love

2 hours ago, clever_love said:

What happened when Gig is on first page but no contacting that can leads to order

You need to look at the reasons why people aren't visiting your gig or sending you messages. If you don't get clicks, look into your gig title, thumbnail and pricing. If you get clicks but no orders/messages, look into improving your gig description and/or packages. 

You need to find out why first. Then you can start working on the how. 🙂 

• Like 19

9 hours ago, clever_love said:

What happened when Gig is on first page but no contacting that can leads to order

Perhaps people do not want to hire you. Or, perhaps they are choosing to hire your competition. Or, perhaps THEY don't see your gig on the "front page".

• Like 12
  • Up 3

22 hours ago, clever_love said:

It means you have a store full of merchandise that no one wants, either because of price, quality or both. Think of this as a business and do what it takes to fix that. Simply being here does not entitle you to sales. It entitles you to fight your competitors for sales.  

• Like 17

On 8/19/2022 at 11:03 PM, smashradio said:

You need to look at the reasons why people aren't visiting your gig or sending you messages. If you don't get clicks, look into your gig title, thumbnail and pricing. If you get clicks but no orders/messages, look into improving your gig description and/or packages. 

You need to find out why first. Then you can start working on the how. 🙂 

Thank you, I am facing the same issue I got message from sellers mostly they ask to contact through telegram or whataspp. What you recommend me to adopt the way. 

• Like 11