Need your feedback and suggestions to improve my Gig

humabatul

Hello Fiverr Community, My name huma and i am new in fiverr. to  attract byers and to optimize my Gig, I'm requesting you all to kindly review my Gig and give me your constructive and valuable feedback. I would really appreciate your suggestions. 

My Gig link is given below.

I will write amazon product listing product description

Thanks in advance 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, humabatul said:

I would really appreciate your suggestions. 

Thumbnails/profile picture:

Too much text. Try to use less text and focus on the most important parts of your service. Having a bunch of text in your thumbnails make it difficult to read, especially on mobile. Thumbnails should be clean and tell the buyer what you're about right away. 

Using a picture with a hijab and sunglasses doesn't inspire a lot of trust. I'm not saying that you shouldn't wear a hijab, but combined with the sunglasses it's impossible to see your face. Showing your face can help create trust and show the buyer that you're a real person. Trust is key! 🙂 

Gig description:

You're claiming to be a fluent English speaker on your profile, but your gig descriptions and profile descriptions are full of errors that a fluent person would never make. Lying to your buyers will not make you successful. Always be honest about your skills. 

I hope this helps! 🙂 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, smashradio said:

Thumbnails/profile picture:

Too much text. Try to use less text and focus on the most important parts of your service. Having a bunch of text in your thumbnails make it difficult to read, especially on mobile. Thumbnails should be clean and tell the buyer what you're about right away. 

Using a picture with a hijab and sunglasses doesn't inspire a lot of trust. I'm not saying that you shouldn't wear a hijab, but combined with the sunglasses it's impossible to see your face. Showing your face can help create trust and show the buyer that you're a real person. Trust is key! 🙂 

Gig description:

You're claiming to be a fluent English speaker on your profile, but your gig descriptions and profile descriptions are full of errors that a fluent person would never make. Lying to your buyers will not make you successful. Always be honest about your skills. 

I hope this helps! 🙂 

I got your point, Thanks you for your suggestion, I will surly bring them under consideration.  

• Like 2