I have my gig impressions and clicks red

ahasan6541

All of us who are new sellers have the same situation outside requests are not coming properly we spend full time we get within 24 hours 18 hours we spend here site our impressions and clicks are not increasing what is the reason. I'm talking about my account. I'm  an expert in autocad. I have an account as such. My gig is almost three months old. No impression is increasing. I have created six gigs. One want to 85,200,340,450 Impressions.  click Two, One. three. I don't understand.

Screenshot 2022-08-06 114711.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, ahasan6541 said:

requests are not coming properly we spend full time we get within 24 hours 18 hours we spend here site our impressions and clicks are not increasing what is the reason

Because spending time online has nothing to do with increasing impressions. 
Impressions depend on how your gig perform in search and if people are getting interested to interact with your gig. 
your clicks depend on how interested people are to click on your gig when they see it and for now only 1 person decides to click on your gig out of 400 that saw your gig. Is that good enough for you? If not then you need to understand who is looking for your services and what they like so you can create your gig to attract those people 

• Like 6
  • Up 3

16 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Because spending time online has nothing to do with increasing impressions. 
Impressions depend on how your gig perform in search and if people are getting interested to interact with your gig. 
your clicks depend on how interested people are to click on your gig when they see it and for now only 1 person decides to click on your gig out of 400 that saw your gig. Is that good enough for you? If not then you need to understand who is looking for your services and what they like so you can create your gig to attract those people 

yeah, I understand

• Like 2

You can edit as many times as you want. I wouldn't recommend editing too many times, because it might have a negative impact on where you end up in search results. However, editing the gig again if you want to make a few slight changes shouldn't make a huge difference, at least in my opinion.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

Probably by reading the answers to the same question you posted 48 hours ago?

Read the forum. The information is out there, you just have to find it.   Don't think the magic lamp will show a Genie for new freelancers straight away. You have to work hard and earn your place at the top

Breals  

• Like 1
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, ahasan6541 said:

Hi everybody, I have publised architcetual related six gig but not enough buyer request. Gig impressions are increasing but clicks are not increasing seeking expert device.

I also recommend that you improve your spelling and communication. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Lena locked this topic
8 minutes ago, mahmudaofficial said:

If you active more time in fiverr your gig impression will be green.

Absolute rubbish!!!!   It has been explained time and time again that the time you spend on Fiverr has no relation to your impressions.  Please don't provide freelancers with inaccurate information.  Read the forum first and understand how the metrics work 

• Like 10
  • Up 2

13 minutes ago, breals said:

Absolute rubbish!!!!   It has been explained time and time again that the time you spend on Fiverr has no relation to your impressions.  Please don't provide freelancers with inaccurate information.  Read the forum first and understand how the metrics work 

8 minutes ago, shafain876 said:

Active online more

@shafain876  Do you not read the forum posts before posting?  Or do you simply not believe what we're all saying and you are the one that is right? 

Staying online DOES NOT increase impressions.  Your comments are having a serious effect on the health and wellbeing of freelancers.  Stop this now and research the correct answer before posting again! 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, ahasan6541 said:

A few days ago I saw my gig impression and click was red. Now I see my gig impression and clicks is green acn anyone tell me how this thing happens.

When it's red it indicates a decline in your clicks and impressions, but when it's a green it means that both of your impression and clicks are increasing.

• Like 8
  • Up 1