I am professional graphic designer . i have completed my 36 orders successfully

nowshin_omni98

Hello, Thank you for visiting my profile. My name is nowshin_omni . and I have 5 years experience in graphic design. My main goal is customer satisfaction. I have extensive experience in graphic designing and I believe I can help you achieve your designing goals. I have completed a Photoshop course at Dhaka Graphics and Design House. I'm specialize in providing Photoshop T-shirt design, Clipping Path, Background Removal, Photo retouching, Photo editing, Images masking, white transparent, shadow, neck joint . and I truly value my clients and their goals. I look forward to hearing from you!

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2022 at 3:33 PM, nowshin_omni98 said:

Hello, Thank you for visiting my profile. My name is nowshin_omni . and I have 5 years experience in graphic design. My main goal is customer satisfaction. I have extensive experience in graphic designing and I believe I can help you achieve your designing goals. I have completed a Photoshop course at Dhaka Graphics and Design House. I'm specialize in providing Photoshop T-shirt design, Clipping Path, Background Removal, Photo retouching, Photo editing, Images masking, white transparent, shadow, neck joint . and I truly value my clients and their goals. I look forward to hearing from you!

Congratulations  to your achivement

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1