"You must have a 90% positive rating", "no offers left" [2020 merge topic]

khukan_pro

I already 3 orders completed but no reviews.
Today i complete a order and give me 4.3 rating( the buyer was new)
Now I’m having a problem…
When I want to send a Bayer request, show me YOU MUST AT LEAST 90% Positive RATING TO MAKE NEW OFFERS!.

Please advise me what I do now.

• Like 1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I am new here on fiver.

I recently competed my first order of 10 dollars but my first customer gave me some bad rating of 4. 3 and now fiver is saying that you can’t send offers to buyers request till then you haven’t 90 percent rating.
Kindly help me and tell some alternative.
Or it will be a great favour if you can give me. Some work which will. Improve my ranks.
Thanks

• Like 1

You need 4.5 review rating.

4.5 is 90% of 5. So I think they take 4.5 as 90%.

So depending on how it rounds it, you’d just need 1 or 2 more 5 star reviews.

1 more should get 4.471 avg

2 more should get 4.538 avg

I think 4.4 would be 88% (of 5).

(100/5)*4.4=88

• Like 3

On 1/25/2020 at 7:44 AM, uk1000 said:

You need 4.5 review rating.

4.5 is 90% of 5. So I think they take 4.5 as 90%.

So depending on how it rounds it, you’d just need 1 or 2 more 5 star reviews.

1 more should get 4.471 avg

2 more should get 4.538 avg

I think 4.4 would be 88% (of 5).

(100/5)*4.4=88

This is so helpful, thank you very much.

• Like 2

I don’t have a new make it offer after the completed order! I am not able to send the buyer offer? Anyone, please give me advice to make a new offer?

Fiverr shows on notification! 😥
“You have must at least 90% positive rating to make new offer”

I don’t have a new make it offer after the completed order! I am not able to send the buyer offer? Anyone, please give me advice to make a new offer?

Fiverr shows on notification! 😥

“You have must at least 90% positive rating to make new offer”

This notification means that your previous client left negative feedback. So, now you need to work harder to get 5 stars from your next order. Then you’ll be able to place offer.

Don’t worry. Do your best at your next order. All the best~

• Like 1

This notification means that your previous client left negative feedback. So, now you need to work harder to get 5 stars from your next order. Then you’ll be able to place offer.

Don’t worry. Do your best at your next order. All the best~

But how I get second-order when I am not able to send an offer to the buyer?

I got my first order from Buyer request. But, After completing the order the buyer gave me 3.7 Start rating
After this when I go to Buyer Request page I see this message:
“You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!”
I am also getting warning sign besides my name.
How can I go forward now?
Thanks.

• Like 5

On 2/3/2020 at 10:50 AM, fouziafaiz990 said:

I think you should contact the buyer and ask him to improve the rating. But i am also not sure, whether rating can be improved or not once done. You can offer some extra services to him free of cost. Or might be doing a refund can remove the rating from your profile and you can see the buyer’s request again.

Do not do this!

Sellers have posted on the forum that they got a warning because they asked about a review.

Best just to leave this and move on.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

to resolve this “problem” you need to have positive rating above 90%, i think it’s quite clear.
If you got bad review or let one of your stats to drop below 90% its on you and only on you, you created this problem for yourself and only way to resolve it is to improve your statistics simple as that.
there is no tricks or ways around it. this filter is there on purpose so only best of the best could apply for jobs to ensure better experience for buyers.

• Like 1

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

to get orders other way. :woman_shrugging:

it’s only your fault that you let your rating fall under 90% and will have to find other ways to get orders without sending proposals to buyer requests.

On top of that you have english as a fluent language in your profile which is not true. and your 2 star rating you also got because of your bad communication.

sir plz help me i am new seller in fiverr account my problem face is 4 months plz solve the problem kindly help me.

It’s because your avg rating is too low so you can’t send offers to buyer requests. I think it needs to be >= 4.5 stars (I think it must be the all time rating if it’s still not letting you do it after 4 months - ie. it can’t be the 60 day rating).

Since you only have 1 rating on the account and that’s stopping you you could try contacting CS to see if you can close the account and open a new one. If you can that would then allow you to send offers to BR.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I wish you a good day for all of you. I need some information regarding this message “You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!”. My overall rating is 88% right now but unfortunately, I haven’t a single order from last month. Is there any trick or something like the stuff so that I can increase my overall rating to 90% or be able to send the buyers requests again. If you have any information regarding this then kindly help me. A bundle of thanks would be appreciated.

Greetings,
Ahsan

Hi I have been back on fiverr for almost 1 week . I received my 1st order and completed it. But the buyer gave me a 3.3 rating . So now I cannot see the buyer request section and it is showing “You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers” this message to me. How can I fix this and How can I get more orders? and after receiving such a review would i even get orders ?

On 4/3/2020 at 11:48 AM, mahzerinoishee said:

How can I fix this and How can I get more orders?

Push out more completed orders to earn access again. Get out there and promote your gigs in places that allow it

Goal ~ ALWAYS deliver quality work.

• Like 1

So I cannot continue like this ?

I didn’t say that. If I may ask, why did it take so many revisions?

well he gave me some examples. I made the presentation following those . but he didn’t like them. so he asked me to change. And thus I followed his instruction and revised again and again . But he kept asking me for revisions . I revised every time and created new one . what else could I do 😕

• Like 1

Without knowing the details, I can’t give much advice.
I suppose foremost is make sure you understand the order. That so many revisions were needed, implies that you didn’t quite understand what the client wanted. Secondly, don’t offer unlimited revisions. How many revisions did this client take? Was it more than 9? Last: Define revision. In this case, it sounds like the error was yours, but you need to be clear that you will not accept change orders free of charge. Your time is valuable: own your mistakes and make them right, but if the mistake is the client’s, don’t give your time away for free.

• Like 1

• Lena changed the title to Can anyone tell me how to send buyer request when positive ratting is less tan 90% or how to fix the problem?
  • imagination7413 locked this topic