You must have a 90% positive rating [2021 merge topic]

soniya82

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the comments included in your one star review are true, then you didn’t do the required job. Because of this, your feedback profile has taken a hit.

The only thing you can do is deliver more orders that receive five star feedback in order to improve your average rating. That’s it. That’s all you can do.

• Like 4

On 1/5/2021 at 8:18 AM, soniya82 said:

please can you tell me how many five star feedback need To fix this problem. I receive almost 6 order and cancel 2 order.

If it’s just based on getting an average of at least 4.5 stars (90% of 5) then an additional 6. If all 6 are 5 star rated then you’ll get to 4.5 stars average for your all time rating.

• Like 2

On 1/5/2021 at 8:30 AM, soniya82 said:

thanks dear. please can you tell me how many five star feedback need To fix this problem. I receive almost 6 order and cancel 2 order.

Sometimes sellers do have to cancel orders. However, just in case you are not aware, cancelled orders also affect your profile in a negative way.

• Like 1

Hello My Dear All Friends
How are you all? Please, someone, guide me on how to solve this problem. My Fiverr account rating five stars but the order completion rate 75%. At this time I can’t send buyer requests. when I go to the buyer request option then show me this text ( **You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers! ). Please help me how to fix this problem.
Regards
Soniya

• Like 2

On 1/6/2021 at 5:11 AM, fab1979 said:

She cannot bid on buyer request how will she get orders to complete more?

Directly from buyers, from marketing, and promoting her services. She is a business owner and BR is not the only way to get orders and it’s up to her to find ways that work for her to attract clients.

• Like 7

Your account rating is not 5 stars. You have four reviews. One review is 1 star. Another is 4 stars.

If your completion rate is 75%, then overall this is not a healthy account.

Rather than worrying about how to make more offers, you first need to understand why your buyers are not entirely happy with your service, and why you are unable to complete all your orders. Then, and only then, should you be looking for more work.

Unless you fix the underlying issue, another 1 star review will effectively kill your account.

• Like 3

I have also this problem before a month, Now it’s okey. 

That because you didn’t deliver work n time, and you have overall rating 5 star, Rating problem because fiverr look at your past rating, Fiverr only allow you to sent buyer request if have 90% positive ratin

• Like 2

On 1/6/2021 at 6:21 AM, althafp said:

I have also this problem before a month, Now it’s okey.

That because you didn’t deliver work n time, and you have overall rating 5 star, Rating problem because fiverr look at your past rating, Fiverr only allow you to sent buyer request if have 90% positive ratin

hello brother. How you fix your problem right. please let me know. I want to do the same and also tell me How long does it take you to correct this problem?

• Like 1

On 1/6/2021 at 6:29 AM, soniya82 said:

right question thank you

No. Wrong question. There is clearly an underlying problem with how you are running your account, and until you understand what this problem is, then getting more orders is not going to help you - it may actually cause your account even more harm.

• Like 4

On 1/6/2021 at 7:25 AM, soniya82 said:

How you fix your problem right. please let me know. I want to do the same and also tell me How long does it take you to correct this problem?

most new sellers use buyer requests to gain orders, But you don’t discouraged. I have use Facebook to get new orders, and I got the order and got 2- 5 star review.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am out of bids i can’t place offers on any request it says You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!

If there is anyone who could help me i will be very grateful, i need to get a job your feedback and comments would be appreciated. thank you

• Like 1

To be honest out of 70 offers I ever sent I only ever got 5 messages back and 1 order so I wouldn’t really rely too much on it but I guess it might depend on what field you’re in.

I noticed you have a 3-star overall rating which are from orders that are at least 5 years old, so I was surprised when I clicked on your gigs and they looked as generic as they did. If it’s true that you do do photo-editing and graphic design then I’d recommend you actually spend time working on your gigs and your gig descriptions.

The gig images seem like you put no time or effort into them and the same can be said about the descriptions, the look like you just copied and pasted it from other generic sellers. Why not dedicate some time to writing a description fitting to who you are?

Lastly, there’s not really any branding going on between the gigs or your profile picture, I’d recommend working on a logo and finding a way to brand yourself since I personally wouldn’t hire a “graphic designer” who hasn’t taken the time to design for themselves.

Good luck!

• Like 6

Hi, I hope the following feedback will be helpful to you.

Your gig has little to no information about what you can provide your clients and what is there needs fixing in terms of your English. The first impression? Why would I trust a seller who cannot even take the time to put together a decent description.
Don’t state that you’re a genius, not to say you’re not a genius, it’s just sounds a tiiiiny bit arrogant and unprofessional. “I’m a genius” isn’t any good if you can’t show work samples.

Capitalise I (it isn’t “i”). put a space after comma’s and break down your gig into details. Add more examples of your work. The one you have doesn’t scream genius. And up your gig price a little to what you think you’re worth! $5 is nothing, and while there are plenty of buyers who want the $5 gig, there are also plenty of buyers who are happy to pay higher prices for excellent work and peace of mind.

The only review you have is a 1 star cancellation, so send buyer requests every day but make them good requests and you will start to get jobs in and build reviews.

Please don’t feel that I am being harsh or overly critical, it’s just honest feedback intended to help. There are thousands of gigs offering this kind of work on Fiverr and you have to stand out.

All the best on your journey.

EDIT: The advice to stay online constantly is useless and makes no difference unless you want to catch buyer requests the second they come in.

On 1/28/2021 at 6:12 AM, isurusudu999 said:

how can I send buyer request?

It may be that you can only send them if you have a certain rating level. So spend your time giving your gig some love and attention and trust you’ll get buyers in

• Like 2

How can I send Buyer request? Is it same as the gigs?

You send offers to buyer requests by going to “more->buyer requests” when in seller mode. Though I don’t think you can send offers there unless your average rating is about 4.5 stars or higher (or whatever it thinks is a 90% positive rating).

I’d check the spelling of the gig titles and gig descriptions too (you could check them in something like Word or an online checker). Also I’d make sure the gig images don’t get cropped too much on the profile by making them around 1.619:1 aspect ratio.

• Like 1

Actuall I have 4.0 rating now… if I get other order with 5 rating then will I qualify for 90% Or not???

You have image here with numbers check. Over 1000$ in 30 days, achieved Level 2 seller - #15 by marinapomorac

It works for statistics too. So just change cancelation amount with your 4*.

How much you need depends how much you have.

So if you have 100 5* and one 4* you need 50 5* orders to be back at 5.0

I have little bit confused about your question. Is it your new gig. If this is your new gig then you can send buyer request easily. If buyer request is not showing then delete the cookies.
Or your rating is below 4.7/90% then you Have to get order & have to increase your rating.

• Like 1