"You must have a 90% positive rating", "no offers left" [2022 merge topic]

syedahhumaali

i have noticed that communication with buyer  before placing an order is no more existed in message tab in fiverr. Am I right? 

actually buyer have communicated in messages about less amount with one portion working but when he place an order he only reduce the price but not workload he mentioned the 3 portion of work i was doing first time i couldn't notice that and accept the order then after placing order he demanded for whole work in that way confusion has created  and he has given me negative rating.

i know there is no alternative but the buyers request arenot cooming that are blocked how can we get the request if there is any other alternative

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi fiverr family how are you i hope you all are well i have 4.0 positive reviews on fiverr but I  can`t apply    buyer request You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!     

kindly some one help me 

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

You need to get enough positive reviews. I think you need at least 4.5 stars average on your profile (all-time avg, 4.5=90% of 5).

So I think you need to get orders through other ways than through buyer requests until then.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9

It was your first review, and the buyer said, "communication was difficult". It may be hard for you to get any further orders with that kind of review.
And you cannot erase the review by deleting the gig. I say in your response to the review, you used the word "we". If you are a team, perhaps it would be best for the person with the best English skills to communicate with buyers. 🤔

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 8
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, omparkashsakani said:

How can I solve this issue?

Precisely as fiverr states on your screenshot “you need to have all your stats to be above 90%” 🤷‍♀️ When your statistics will be above 90% then you’ll be able to send offers again 

• Like 12
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

You can not send buyer request until you have minimum 4.7 rating on your profile. 

If you have below than 4.7 rating on your profile, your buyer will not consider you because of low rating. 

Try to provide good quality service to your buyer so that they left you 5 star rating so that you can improve your rating. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

I am a newbie here on Fiverr. I recently done one of my order completed and I dont know why tje buyer gives me a low blow rating. And now the situation is this I cant make any further offers as my buyer requests are disabled showing a following notification.

You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!

I dont know how to come through this. If I am not able to make any new offers than how come I will improve my rating.?? I feel like Fiverr is too cruel to the seller here. So disappointed.

You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offersYou must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!

• Like 6

On 6/11/2022 at 3:52 PM, hockie_techie said:

I am a newbie here on Fiverr. I recently done one of my order completed and I dont know why tje buyer gives me a low blow rating. And now the situation is this I cant make any further offers as my buyer requests are disabled showing a following notification.

You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!

I dont know how to come through this. If I am not able to make any new offers than how come I will improve my rating.?? I feel like Fiverr is too cruel to the seller here. So disappointed.

Here's what the buyer had to say about your work: 

image.png.a865de39c6d5cf30252c8d1916ff93f7.png

The rating was 4.3 stars. That's not terrible, but it's not great. 

I can see how this rating would be a huge blow to a new seller. 

There are other ways to build trust and credibility on Fiverr. Your goal should be to get sales from the search results, not Buyer Requests. They suck, to be honest. 

But as a new seller, they can help you get started. 

Even so, I recommend working on your profile to build more credibility. You can respond to the buyers review in a professional manner, keep working on your profile, and hope you get a few sales that will improve your ratings again from search results. 

If you have clients/potential clients in other places than Fiverr, bring them here! If you have any way of marketing your gig in the right places, you could get traffic to your gig from the outside, so you get some good orders that way. Just don't spam random Facebook groups. It doesn't help. 

Here's some reading material that might help: 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282867-how-to-build-credibility-on-fiverr-even-if-youre-a-new-seller-with-zero-reviews/

Best of luck! 

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

4.3 is not bad at all. No one's going to think poorly of you for that. However, I understand your worry about no longer being eligible for buyer requests. Just focus on making your gigs as good as they can be and don't worry about buyer requests; a high percentage of sellers who are doing well here have not bothered with buyer requests at all, not even in the beginning.

You can do well here without those; they are usually not worth applying for in my view. Put your time into developing your products and sales will come. 4.3 isn't a deterrent. It's a good rating.

Every good wish! You sound like someone who cares. That will help you to succeed!

• Like 4
  • Up 2

As a Seller, you have a rating on the platform that starts at 100% and can go down to 0%.

Your rating affects your ability to make buyer requests. If you are below 90%, you cannot make buyer requests anymore.

Buyers can rate their experience with you. If they rate you negatively a few times, your rating will lower significantly.

On 6/16/2022 at 3:42 AM, omparkashsakani said:

but how i can solve this problem 

Be a better Seller, work with better Buyers.

Here are the bare minimum expectations I have of Buyers who approach me for work:

• They are clear with their requirements and expectations
  • They are communicative and responsive
  • They understand and accept what I can and cannot do for them
  • They respect my pricing, policies and gig offerings

if you get more orders from your repeat client that'll be awesome but if you can't then just wait for 60 days of last order cancellation. It will be automatically improved. There has a phase of 60 days timeframe. Hope you get your answer. Good luck!

• Like 9
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, omparkashsakani said:

You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers! how to fix this problem because i cant send buyer request 

I think the answer is abundantly clear.... raise your rating above 90%.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I am a new seller. My first customer rated me a 3.5...  and then I cannot get buyer requests anymore. my second a 5.0. The only reason I got a customer is because I was chosen for the project. Its been several months and I  still cannot get any orders. I don't think thats right. How am I supposed to freelance if I cannot even take any orders and earn money!!? Aside from the FEW dollars I made, I have had a relatively poor experience. 

Screenshot 2022-08-06 9.18.51 PM.png

• Like 8