Changing Profile Picture Effect

connorpeck

Hi everyone,

I’m thinking of changing my profile picture and wondering if it has an effect with the Fiverr algorithm or on my gigs in general. Currently it’s an actual picture of me, but I see some people have these cool bit emojis of themselves as there profile picture on here. How effective would this be to my profile if I made the change or would it be better to keep an actual photo of me so people knew who their talking to while messaging me? I want to do it because I feel it’ll look more professional, but I want everyone’s thoughts.

Thanks,

Connor!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, connorpeck said:

Hi everyone,

I’m thinking of changing my profile picture and wondering if it has an effect with the Fiverr algorithm or on my gigs in general. Currently it’s an actual picture of me, but I see some people have these cool bit emojis of themselves as there profile picture on here. How effective would this be to my profile if I made the change or would it be better to keep an actual photo of me so people knew who their talking to while messaging me? I want to do it because I feel it’ll look more professional, but I want everyone’s thoughts.

Thanks,

Connor!

You can change your profile picture but it should be real and clear face. 

• Like 1