How to gain the Fiverr choice on your gig as a new seller?

godgrace_market

Question

5 answers to this question

You need to deliver exceptional service and show a high standard within you're metrics.  You're gig quality also needs to be spot on. 

This is the first few lines of your gig that I read before I switched off. 

Please don't run before you can walk!!!!

Hi, Audience.

Greetings one's again it a pleasure having you in this community. Let get down to business you are all here because you are not satisfied or not having any achievements so far on your investment and effort in 2022. It okay to fill frustrated and disappointed after trying so many people and platform but still does not work RIGHT?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, breals said:

You need to deliver exceptional service and show a high standard within you're metrics.  You're gig quality also needs to be spot on. 

Hi, Audience.

Greetings one's again it a pleasure having you in this community. Let get down to business you are all here because you are not satisfied or not having any achievements so far on your investment and effort in 2022. It okay to fill frustrated and disappointed after trying so many people and platform but still does not work RIGHT?

Yeah Right 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2022 at 8:44 PM, breals said:

Hi, Audience.

Wow how do you got my gig dis?hun

• Like 2
  • Confused 2