How to make a beautiful gig

themebracket

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, themebracket said:

My gig price is too low, can I increase it?

Yes. You can charge whatever price ($5 or more) that you feel your service is worth, and that your target customers are willing to pay.

17 hours ago, themebracket said:

Will there be any problem for this in my gig?

Be bold. Experiment and determine this for yourself.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

It will effect the gig Ranking somehow and your order completion rate will decrease which can effect your level, after one order cancellation you have to complete many orders for getting previous order completion rate.

e.g. Many times after 1 order cancellation, I loose order completion rate to 89% (automatic calculation of previous 60 days), I have to complete many orders (2-4) for getting rating 90% back.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

I have canceled some orders on the same gig, it has never affected it, it has just decreased the "order completion" barre

That bar can get your level to be decreased if its bellow %90. And it will stay with you for 60 days. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ozan_erdi said:

That bar can get your level to be decreased if its bellow %90. And it will stay with you for 60 days. 

I know, but it's not critical, it doesn't affect gig ranking and we just have to complete orders to get it back and even if we lose it it doesn't change much since reviews are displayed anyway.
I just lost mine 3 days ago because a specimen has decided to buy the cheapest thing he found in my gigs without contacting me first, at last moment and that his footages were not exploitable  🤷‍♂️

Edited by psykkopatte
  • Like 9

14 hours ago, psykkopatte said:

specimen

I like how you choose your words.

Well, if you demote to level 0. (which i did, because of some specimen also) It can actually hurt your flow. But agreed. Its actually no biggie. Unless you are TRS or something like that.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, themebracket said:

https://www.fiverr.com/share/mXdPY8

this is my Fiverr gig video link. I want to know if my gig is perfect or not. This is the first time I've done a gig video. Give your opinion about this

I wouldn't say it's "perfect". Some shoddy editing here and there, and it doesn't appear to have been made by a professional. With that said, it's not bad. Adding a voice-over like @joyh97 suggested will make it more engaging. 

A side-note: offering unlimited revisions is not smart. It makes you look unprofessional (no real professional will work for free) and it makes you appear desperate for orders. 

• Like 5