What If you are not getting orders even if you are the best in your services

imamuddin2

What you should do when you are not getting orders even if your gigs are the best.  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What you should do when you are not getting orders even if your gigs are the best.

• Wait and improve yourself more and more.
    • Change your service type.
    • Just wait and do nothing.
    • Quite Fiverr

I used to use some techniques to rank my gigs and these techniques were very helpful like using low keywords and choosing the low competition gigs and also some useful tags but for the past few days, these are not working even if you use these techniques now it de-ranks your gig.

or it is happening only to me? Any suggestions?

• Like 11
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, imamuddin2 said:

What to do when your gigs are better, and you are the best at your niche

That is a very subjective opinion. In other words, it is not a fact.

I looked at your profile and gigs. I have seen the gig image for cover pages on several other sellers' gig images. If you were the best, you would create your own.

your gigs are ranked

Fiverr does not have ranks for gigs. Fiverr uses a system where they match sellers with buyers they think will like the seller's services. I am a proofreader. If I search using the term proofreader, I see most of my 9 gigs on the first or second page of the search. But that is because I am doing the search. If anyone else looks for my gigs, they may not see them on the first pages at all.

One issue I see with your gig images is that they are very cluttred. Your images have too much information. Buyers zip through the search pages and do not take time to read gig images chocked full of words. Your gig images should contain  3 to 5 words of text stating what your service is. You will be more successful at getting orders if you make it easier for your buyers to understand what services you sell. 

For example, I just searched for "convert PDF" and I did not see either of your two PDF gigs on the first 7 pages. But if you search for your gigs, you will see them on the first one or two pages like I see my gigs.

Also, I learned from the PDF search I did that there are 19,000 gigs for "converting PDFs". What are you doing better than everyone else, so you deserve to be on the first two search pages?

• Like 9

I used to use some techniques to rank my gigs and these techniques were very helpful like using low keywords and choosing the low competition gigs and also some useful tags but for the past few days, these are not working even if you use these techniques now it de-ranks your gig.

or it is happening only to me? Any suggestions?

The Fiverr algorithm is less about keywords and more about matching the right sellers and buyers. If you've experienced a drop in visibility, it's most likely due to your performance. SEO is only a small part of making a successful gig. The more important part is delivering excellent customer care, high-quality deliveries and having attractive gigs that are in demand. 

Most sellers who experience a drop in visibility (less impressions/clicks) have an issue with this last part, and most likely, you've received negative, private feedback from a buyer. This will lower your buyer satisfaction rate and cause your gigs to de-rank. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, imamuddin2 said:

What to do when your gigs are better and you are the best at your niche and also your gigs are ranked but not getting any order.

After reading your post, I visited your profile—and was disappointed to find that this is your main portfolio/banner for one of your gigs. It looks too unpolished to be the "best".

73ab44fa3fcb5444d3bf7141852787cce115c0bf.png

73ab44fa3fcb5444d3bf7141852787cce115c0bf.webp

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 8

16 hours ago, smashradio said:

The Fiverr algorithm is less about keywords and more about matching the right sellers and buyers. If you've experienced a drop in visibility, it's most likely due to your performance. SEO is only a small part of making a successful gig. The more important part is delivering excellent customer care, high-quality deliveries and having attractive gigs that are in demand. 

Most sellers who experience a drop in visibility (less impressions/clicks) have an issue with this last part, and most likely, you've received negative, private feedback from a buyer. This will lower your buyer satisfaction rate and cause your gigs to de-rank. 

I was unaware of this, but I'll keep these things in mind going forward. I appreciate you giving this knowledge.

• Like 9

I just checked out your profile, and there isn't a single rating , How do you think of yourself as the best if you haven't served the buyer?

Trust me, my brother, customer questions will teach you more than you already know, but don't be discouraged—deep dive into the niche in which you are working.

• Like 4

@imamuddin2  Wow!  What an exceptional business model you have.  So you want to grow your Fiverr profile by searching for customers on the internet. (But you don't know where or how) Once you find one, you then want to bring them back to Fiverr, tell them to register and visit your profile with no sales, and finally tell them that they have to pay a fee on top of their budgeted price when they order.

Whilst you sacrifice 20% of your earnings?????

Why don't you instead concentrate on making the gigs the best they can be on here, and concentrate on making an additional revenue stream outside of Fiverr?  

Edited by breals
  • Like 4
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, breals said:

@imamuddin2  Wow!  What an exceptional business model you have.  So you want to grow your Fiverr profile by searching for customers on the internet. (But you don't know where or how) Once you find one, you then want to bring them back to Fiverr, tell them to register and visit your profile with no sales, and finally, tell them that they have to pay a fee on top of their budgeted price when they order.

Whilst you sacrifice 20% of your earnings?????

Why don't you instead concentrate on making the gigs the best they can be on here, and concentrate on making an additional revenue stream outside of Fiverr?  

That's also a good idea🙂

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 8/13/2022 at 12:28 AM, smashradio said:

Exactly ! i think it s all about performance and client experience

• Like 5