Why Fiverr cant approve my seller account?

itsahmetsenol

I made my Fiverr seller account completely legit. No lies whatsoever. But for some reason, they can't approve my account. I don't know why. Can I try again with another account? What did I do wrong? 

I've reached out to support and the answer is:

Hi there,
Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue. We understand you tried to open a Seller profile on Fiverr and received our response explaining your request wasn't approved
Unfortunately, this decision can’t be changed.
Your seller profile wasn’t approved, but you are welcome to continue using Fiverr as a buyer.
If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.
All the best,

So, they told me my account did not approve because it did not approve 😄 

Please help me understand this situation. 

Edited by itsahmetsenol
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• itsahmetsenol changed the title to Why Fiverr cant approve my seller account?
1 hour ago, itsahmetsenol said:

made my Fiverr seller account completely legit

This should be the ABSOLUTE minimum. That, and not copying others' gigs/etc. (but if you did everything properly, I'd assume that wasn't the case for you either, so...)
From what I've seen, Fiverr is starting to filter out new sellers (maybe in overcrowded categories at first?) Basically, they might be more choosy with new profiles now. I haven't seen any set requirements yet, but perhaps you need experience in your field (proven.), etc. Maybe they aren't even accepting sellers in certain categories (I wouldn't know, but I did notice that as a TRS I've suddenly had a huge influx of buyer profiles writing to me, wanting work...) 

Unfortunately, I don't think anything can be done in this case.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, katakatica said:

This should be the ABSOLUTE minimum. That, and not copying others' gigs/etc. (but if you did everything properly, I'd assume that wasn't the case for you either, so...)
From what I've seen, Fiverr is starting to filter out new sellers (maybe in overcrowded categories at first?) Basically, they might be more choosy with new profiles now. I haven't seen any set requirements yet, but perhaps you need experience in your field (proven.), etc. Maybe they aren't even accepting sellers in certain categories (I wouldn't know, but I did notice that as a TRS I've suddenly had a huge influx of buyer profiles writing to me, wanting work...) 

Unfortunately, I don't think anything can be done in this case.

Thanks for your reply,

I am providing Analyze service using SPSS. There is only a few known sellers in that category. I used other peoples description as an EXAMPLE to shape my own (purely because I am new to this platform). I wrote that ill be giving mentoring and analyze services which i have experience in. I've used my own picture as Profile Picture. It feels like a bot doing. I dont know why Fiverr does not want to give any information about that kind of things... Do newbie gets blacklisted because he does not know? Like i am OK to start fresh... Just need to know where i did wrong...

I work on University projects IRL... To be precise i work with professors for their projects, writing online surveys, collecting data, clearing data, analyizing, consulting about reporting and analyze tecnics. I do have my own projects and few of them published and others ongoing. Of course i wrote it to my description since It's a big thing for me... 

But since my field of work does contain academic ethic rules (doing one other's WHOLE project etc.) I am thinking that those "experiences" are what Fiverr's bot does not like... 

• Like 2