Buyer Claim error in work after 15 days of order completion

asadjatt67

Hi, I completed 2 order of a same buyer. I asked him If he need changes after changing in content I deliver him and asked again please check and let me know he checked and approve the work. One more thing he didn't give me any review on both projects. I give him my best he seems happy but he disappeared after the completion of project. Today after 15 days of project completion he messaged me thier is an error in our website due to your work. Maybe it is due to me🙂. I,m curious Does he has still has opportunity to give me bad feedback and review or report me as a buyer? What should I do. How to make him happy?

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1

Once an order is marked as "completed", a buyer has 10 days to leave a review. As it's 15 days of project completion date, buyer can not leave review.

I encourage you to review the issue and the requirements of buyer/ your gig featured service. And maybe you can think if there is a way of after sales support to make better business relationship with your customer.

If you think the issue is something different than the buyer requirements or your gig featured service. You can discuss about the issue and additional pricing.

Don't fly away from your present or future business opportunities.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1