So I signed up for a fiverr revenue card

bennyuniverse

I wasn’t asked for a name or address or anything when switching over payments to this card I know nothing about, can I expect a follow up from fiverr? I have no idea what the process is like, I assumed it would redirect me to create an account of some sort but it did was switch over to a payout method that doesn’t exist yet, should I do anything? Or just wait on fiverr? First time signing up for a revenue card.

• Like 3

Hi @bennyuniverse, Welcome to the forum!

I suggest you reach out to Fiverr Customer Support. All of us on the forum are just fellow buyers and sellers and can't really help you with your question.

You can create a ticket with Customer Support by emailing them at support@fiverr.com. They should be able to see how your revenue card is set up properly, or if further information is needed from you.

• Like 2

Sorry @bennyuniverse, Fiverr Support actually prefers that you use the ticketing system to create a request (rather than their email). You can create a ticket here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/payments-and-withdrawals/withdrawals/withdrawal-methods/create-ticket

This should help your request get to the right department and processed faster.

• Like 1