How do I pack the gigs?

giulianociolino

Question

6 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, giulianociolino said:

I don't see the point in creating a gig with 3 price packages if I can then get paid more with the extra services.

Buyer psychology. When a buyer comes and sees 3 packages laid out they will usually go for the middle one, as usually its usually the "bang for the buck" option. Of course these are not counting the buyers that already know what they are specifically looking for.... The extras only show up in the bottom if you have one package available. If you have 3 packages set up it only shows up when a buyer proceeds for an order.

Of course the three packages are not ideal for all the types of services. So doing one package with extras is also okay.

• Like 6

Just now, theratypist said:

Buyer psychology. When a buyer comes and sees 3 packages laid out they will usually go for the middle one, as usually its usually the "bang for the buck" option. Of course these are not counting the buyers that already know what they are specifically looking for.... The extras only show up in the bottom if you have one package available. If you have 3 packages set up it only shows up when a buyer proceeds for an order.

Of course the three packages are not ideal for all the types of services. So doing one package with extras is also okay.

The option for images for commercial use does not appear in the basic package. But I can put the extra image service for commercial use. I can rest assured, because users will be able to choose whether to buy the extra service?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, giulianociolino said:

The option for images for commercial use does not appear in the basic package. But I can put the extra image service for commercial use. I can rest assured, because users will be able to choose whether to buy the extra service?

Yeah the basic package is usually the bare minimum arrangement, it varies as well per category so I'm not too familiar with the arrangement in the vertical you are in. But yes, any extras you put regardless if your gig is laid out with 3 packages or just one package, the buyer will be able to purchase any extras that they need. If you feel the one package arrangement is better for your business then that's totally fine. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, theratypist said:

Yeah the basic package is usually the bare minimum arrangement, it varies as well per category so I'm not too familiar with the arrangement in the vertical you are in. But yes, any extras you put regardless if your gig is laid out with 3 packages or just one package, the buyer will be able to purchase any extras that they need. If you feel the one package arrangement is better for your business then that's totally fine. 🙂

I have found that there is a limit of 5 additions in the extras. It doesn't seem like a good idea to add the extra services.

• Like 3