Jump to content

Account De-ranking


asadjatt67
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi, As a new Seller you face issues in start. I have 6 gigs active 4 gigs have same category ( chatbot) but different sub category. Mine one main gig is doing well . I get almost 300-600 impressions, 4-15 clicks daily and almost 1-2 order per week which is pretty good fir me as a new Seller. But 2 week ago my gig impression go down and down suddenly up than down. I don't know what is the problem. Only problem that I see is my response  rate which is 80 from 2 weeks. On evauluation day 15- august my all gigs suddenly disappeared from 1 page and jump to last page. In fact my main gig not shown on last page at main keyword it just shown by applying online filter. Before 15- august the main gig is on 1st page. What I do? Is it due to average response rate? But why all gigs?  How to rank my accoung again. There is fluctuation in my graph. When I get sustainable gig?

derank.png

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, asadjatt67 said:

Only problem that I see is my response  rate which is 80 from 2 weeks.

Yes, that is a BIG problem, and is likely contributing to your drop in impressions.

1 hour ago, asadjatt67 said:

What I do?

Improve your seller performance, and be a better seller... that answers your inbox messages more efficiently.

1 hour ago, asadjatt67 said:

How to rank my accoung again.

You don't, because that's not how Fiverr works. Gigs are not ranked, they are specifically matched to potential buyers.

  • Like 3
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi. I completed 20 orders on fiver. suddenly on 15 august all of my gigs deranked impression and clicks fall. I didn't violate any policy and recieve any warning . I need to know why my account is de ranked. what are the possible methods to Re=rank my account?

  • Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi @asadjatt67 👋

Not all sellers know that your ranking (and all of the benefits of the platform) are influenced not only by your direct performance (response time, order completion etc.) but also by your indirect performance, i.e. the customer satistaction rate.

Customer can indeed leave a private review (in addition to the public one you see, the one with the stars namely) whose answers are known only to Fiverr's backend and not to you.

This and many other elements may factor in your ranking, the only solution is to try and improve consistently your performance day by day.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, my acount is on de-ranking phase from couple of weeks, I,m getting orders from buyer request and social media. My gigs are performing well, How much time Fiver algorithm take to Re-rank my account, What are the possible steps I can do and which things I have to avoid. KIndly sugest me . 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fixation with rankings and page numbers on this forum is becoming quite unhealthy.  As a freelancer with just 18 sales you should expect movement on your gig.  There are nearly 1 million on Fiverr, why should you sit at the top all of the time? When you provide a CONSISTENT and HIGH QUALITY service day in day out you will start to get sales.  All of us, regardless of our seller status experience changes in the position we are in. It happens!  However. what makes us different is the fact that we know our gigs, and our profile are bang on where they need to be. This reassurance then means that if we're down one week or month we will probably recover the next.  Providing we strive for that CONSISTENT and HIGH QUALITY service. 

Therefore, you may want to spend time on this forum looking at how you can impact the customer experience on your gig and profiles rather than trying to control the uncontrollable.

Edited by breals
  • Like 4
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi I need suggestion from seniors. My all gigs are on last page. I hope all of you already face this downfall in your freelancing journey. I,m sending buyer requests daily. I have spare time what I learn or do in this time beside grooming my skills, What you all suggest >

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, asadjatt67 said:

Hi I need suggestion from seniors.

Well, I guess I can't help you. I am not elderly.

7 hours ago, asadjatt67 said:

My all gigs are on last page. I hope all of you already face this downfall

You hope everyone else has their gigs on the last page of the search results as well? 😲

7 hours ago, asadjatt67 said:

I,m sending buyer requests daily.

Are you taking the time to send personalized messages to each buyer request? 

7 hours ago, asadjatt67 said:

I have spare time what I learn or do in this time

How about marketing and promoting your services to your target customer. They are the only people who will hire you.

  • Like 1
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, does lower inbox response rate cause your account in deranking? My account is deranked. Is it due to lower response rate mine was 80. I am talking about inbox response rate not inbox response time. But now my response rate is 90+ so can I hope for good result😆

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone, My all gigs are on last page from  last 3 months. I tried everything as our expert advised on forum. I got clicks and impressions from social media. Promote gigs on different platforms. Create new gigs and optimze old gigs. If thier is anything left let me know. I will definetly try it. I gave too much time to my fiver account but didn,t get back my position. Your advise means alot for me. kindly guide me. Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, asadjatt67 said:

My all gigs are on last page from  last 3 months.

23 minutes ago, asadjatt67 said:

I gave too much time to my fiver account but didn,t get back my position.

Hi @asadjatt67 - don't worry about your position. You mentioned that you are getting clicks and impressions. If you are getting impressions and clicks (but no orders), that means buyers are visiting your gig and then deciding not to order from you (they are moving on to your competition). So you just need to tailor your gigs to your buyers so that they will want to buy from you.

On your account there's only one gig that's performing really well, and that's the facebook gig. Even though you haven't gotten an order for a while, you have great reviews. So that's working to your advantage.

You might want to utilize all of your FAQs since you don't want to leave any questions in your buyers' mind what you offer and how you can help them. I did find your FAQ a little confusing because of the spelling errors:

  • Question #1: Change "Facebook pigs" to "Facebook pages"
  • Question #2: Change "traslate" to "translate"

You have 10 FAQs per gig, so think of your buyers, what questions they might have, and add 10 questions to help them to decide to place an order with you.

You also might want to rewrite your gigs so that they convince your buyers to buy. Currently you only have lists in your gig descriptions. Try writing a compelling narrative. I like how you listed the benefits of a chatbot. However, it would be more powerful if you mentioned the pain points your buyers have (to remind them how you are the solution to their problems).

It looks like all of your marketing efforts are working, just don't forget that your gig is a marketing tool as well. It won't do you any good if you drive traffic to your gig only to have the buyers go on to your competition. Make sure your gig is written to convert visitors into buyers.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you so much. What a guidance. Really appreciated your help. Thank you so much once again

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @asadjatt67 - don't worry about your position. You mentioned that you are getting clicks and impressions. If you are getting impressions and clicks (but no orders), that means buyers are visiting your gig and then deciding not to order from you (they are moving on to your competition). So you just need to tailor your gigs to your buyers so that they will want to buy from you.

On your account there's only one gig that's performing really well, and that's the facebook gig. Even though you haven't gotten an order for a while, you have great reviews. So that's working to your advantage.

You might want to utilize all of your FAQs since you don't want to leave any questions in your buyers' mind what you offer and how you can help them. I did find your FAQ a little confusing because of the spelling errors:

  • Question #1: Change "Facebook pigs" to "Facebook pages"
  • Question #2: Change "traslate" to "translate"

You have 10 FAQs per gig, so think of your buyers, what questions they might have, and add 10 questions to help them to decide to place an order with you.

You also might want to rewrite your gigs so that they convince your buyers to buy. Currently you only have lists in your gig descriptions. Try writing a compelling narrative. I like how you listed the benefits of a chatbot. However, it would be more powerful if you mentioned the pain points your buyers have (to remind them how you are the solution to their problems).

It looks like all of your marketing efforts are working, just don't forget that your gig is a marketing tool as well. It won't do you any good if you drive traffic to your gig only to have the buyers go on to your competition. Make sure your gig is written to convert visitors into buyers.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...