What's a reasonable amount of time to wait before reaching out to CS for the second time?

mandyzines

Hello! I searched the forum, and used a separate search engine. The answers interestingly vary--many in accordance to seller ranking.

I emailed CS four days ago. It's about an order that's been marked as being delivered late, when it was actually delivered early, and therefore my "on time delivery" has decreased to 94%. I assume that tells AI to drop my gig/profile exposure, and probably doesn't look good to potential clients who might find me and end up seeing it.

I can understand why CS doesn't like multiple emails, but at what point would you suggest to reach out again?

Thank you in advance.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

Hello! I searched the forum, and used a separate search engine. The answers interestingly vary--many in accordance to seller ranking.

I emailed CS four days ago. It's about an order that's been marked as being delivered late, when it was actually delivered early, and therefore my "on time delivery" has decreased to 94%. I assume that tells AI to drop my gig/profile exposure, and probably doesn't look good to potential clients who might find me and end up seeing it.

I can understand why CS doesn't like multiple emails, but at what point would you suggest to reach out again?

Thank you in advance.

Customer support answers all requests, usually within 24 - 48 hours. If you're a TRS or have Seller Plus, you'd usually get a response in 24 hours or less. 

If you haven't received a response within 48 hours, I wouldn't see it as unreasonable to give them a nudge about your case, but that doesn't guarantee that it will be taken care of sooner. 

I hope this helps! 

• Like 5

Just now, smashradio said:

Customer support answers all requests, usually within 24 - 48 hours. If you're a TRS or have Seller Plus, you'd usually get a response in 24 hours or less. 

If you haven't received a response within 48 hours, I wouldn't see it as unreasonable to give them a nudge about your case, but that doesn't guarantee that it will be taken care of sooner. 

I hope this helps! 

It does. 🙂 Thank you. I'm also thinking of providing the first support ticket number. Maybe that will get me brownie points! I love brownies.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

It does. 🙂 Thank you. I'm also thinking of providing the first support ticket number. Maybe that will get me brownie points! I love brownies.

You could also add a message to your excisting ticket in the help center. I'm not sure if that would "nudge" it or not internally, but it might. If anything, the agent who comes along to your request at some point, will see that you tried to reach out two times, and maybe the agent will be more helpful because they know you're extra frustrasted at this point. 

I love brownies, too! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

You could also add a message to your excisting ticket in the help center. I'm not sure if that would "nudge" it or not internally, but it might. If anything, the agent who comes along to your request at some point, will see that you tried to reach out two times, and maybe the agent will be more helpful because they know you're extra frustrasted at this point. 

I love brownies, too! 

I did add to it this morning. I figured it wouldn't hurt to attach a screenshot of the client stating he had everything delivered on time, because within that order are three conversations about three separate projects that have all since been delivered, which is how this all got muddled.

Thank you, again!

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 3