How much time fiverr take to review account of a top rated nominated account

mhsagor110090

It can take months, years or it may never happen. The seller levels are updated on the 15th of every month. 

I was a level two seller for several years before I got my Top Rated Seller badge. I kept getting nominated for a year or so. 

I highly recommend to never expect that badge to come along. Instead, focus on improving your skills, service and gigs. Be the best level two seller on the block, and consider that as your goal, rather than becoming a Top Rated Seller. 

If you deserve it, it will come in time. If not, you'd still be a great level two seller. Your goal should be happy customers. The badge doesn't mean much, compared to that. 🙂 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 8

Hi @smashradio! I'm in a similar situation as the above and didn't realize the "Top Rated" badge wasn't an automatic thing based on the metrics (like Level 1 and Level 2). Do you by any chance know what criteria they use to promote sellers to "Top Rated"? Any insight you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks so much! 🙂

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, kerlynn7 said:

Hi @smashradio! I'm in a similar situation as the above and didn't realize the "Top Rated" badge wasn't an automatic thing based on the metrics (like Level 1 and Level 2). Do you by any chance know what criteria they use to promote sellers to "Top Rated"? Any insight you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks so much! 🙂

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, kerlynn7 said:

We had a discussion on this a while ago, where you can see what multiple Top Rated Sellers (including me) think goes into the evaluation. 

We can't know for sure, so these are just theories, but I think some of the main points are: 

• The value you provide for Fiverr (i.e. revenue)
  • Your buyer satisfaction rate (has to be very high)
  • The quality of your work (has to be excellent)
  • Offering buyers a great experience through friendly and professional communications
  • High gig quality
  • That you "fit the pyramid" (i.e. you're working in niches not oversaturated by other Top Rated Sellers. 
  • Standing out amongst the competition 

That comes in addition to the "generic" requirements: 

• Be an active seller for at least 180 days
  • Complete at least 100 orders (all time)
  • Earn $20,000 or more
  • Maintain a 4.7-star rating over 60 days
  • Deliver a 90% response rate score over 60 days
  • Score a 90% order completion rate over 60 days
  • Achieve a 90% on-time delivery score over 60 days
  • Receive no warnings over 30 days

@websiteyour - what's the point of just quoting the a post without adding anything to the conversation? That's called spam. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4