I was editing my title on my gig then poof, my gig was denied...

michelleberns1

My first gig denied on the platform was fine until today when I was editing new title ( then poof, my gig was denied!) It looks like it was for a promise in the title that could not be guaranteed --- o.k. I'm fine with that. The title was in error and brainstorming. So now-- is all my content for the gig lost forever or is there a way to bring this gig up on the backend and edit the title to conform before making it public? Whoa! Frustrated new seller. :( 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, michelleberns1 said:

My first gig denied on the platform was fine until today when I was editing new title ( then poof, my gig was denied!) It looks like it was for a promise in the title that could not be guaranteed --- o.k. I'm fine with that. The title was in error and brainstorming. So now-- is all my content for the gig lost forever or is there a way to bring this gig up on the backend and edit the title to conform before making it public? Whoa! Frustrated new seller. 😞

Click on My business > GIgs

On the Gigs page, click on the Denied-tab. You'll see your gig there. 

Hit the Down-arrow on that gig, and you should see some options. I have never had a gig denied before, so I'm not sure which options you'll find, but hopefully, you can at least pull out the gig description and thumbnails from it. 

• Like 5