i see everyone work at fiverr such a low price?

all_asmoule

i see everyone work at fiverr such a low price?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. I give one service on 250-450$.. it is legal .. but some freelancer give 20-40$. ..Do you think they are ruining the fiverr marketplace?

• Yes.
    • No

Question

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, all_asmoule said:

I give one service on 250-450$.. it is legal .. but some freelancer give 20-40$. ..Do you think they are ruining the fiverr marketplace?

Are you complaining that other sellers get more work, merely because they compete on a lower price point? Why does this matter to you? You seem to be targeting the $250+ market. Why should it matter what other, cheaper sellers are doing? You're not competing with them, on the $20-$40 price point.

And no, lower prices do not "ruin the marketplace".

• Like 9

2 hours ago, all_asmoule said:

80 % sller give 250- 500 $.. just 2-1 seller give 20-40 $....hope that it is ruining the fiverr marketplace

Nope. Not "ruining the marketplace". Not in any way, shape, or form.

Perhaps the challenge may be that you don't know how to market, or compete, as a freelancer.

Here's an example. I, myself, routinely process orders for a few hundred dollars each. My target customers value the services I offer at those prices. I am very good at what I do. Other sellers try to do similar things, for $5, and get plenty of cheap (often troublesome) customers for what they offer. I am not trying to sell my services to those cheap $5 buyers, just as those $5 sellers have absolutely no chance of being hired by my hundred-dollar buyers. Two different sellers, two completely different markets. Neither I, nor those $5 sellers, care what each other does, since we are each appealing to different customer bases. Nothing is ruining any marketplace, we just know how to appeal to our target customers, and offer services they want to purchase.

Different price levels do not, in any way, ruin the market. Sell to YOUR customers, and don't worry what other freelancers choose to do.

It's also not very professional to complain about lower-priced sellers, when you have full control over your own pricing. If you want those lower-paying customers, then lower your prices to a level that they are willing to pay. Problem solved. Otherwise, be content that you have customers who are willing to pay your $250-$500 price point.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Are you complaining that other sellers get more work, merely because they compete on a lower price point? Why does this matter to you? You seem to be targeting the $250+ market. Why should it matter what other, cheaper sellers are doing? You're not competing with them, on the $20-$40 price point.

And no, lower prices do not "ruin the marketplace".

80 % sller give 250- 500 $.. just 2-1 seller give 20-40 $....hope that it is ruining the fiverr marketplace

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

13 hours ago, all_asmoule said:

I give one service on 250-450$.. it is legal

Don't you think 20-40$ is legal?

If you charge 240 still you are making ten time than them, If your services worth people are going to pay you. If you get single order still you are 10 time profitable than them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2