My fiverr gigs are down suddenly

hill_climber

Question

I am on Fiverr from 2018. My account was a mature and I was earning a handsome amount from here. 5-6 months ago, on that month, I even did a business of more than 2000$ but suddenly my account de-ranked. Even I got 5 stars on all orders and later those buyers came to me for more work. 

I don't know what happened suddenly with my account? I was getting 800-900 impressions on my gigs daily and now I am only getting 5-10 impressions. I have tried my best to change and apply everything, (I am SEO guy as well), so tried every trick but not getting results. 

Even non of my gig is on the first 20 pages in any keyword. 

Anyone here who faced same situation and get out of this with a positive results? Or someone who can help me to get out of this?

Thank you and I look forward to see valuable suggestions from you guy. 

Kind regards,

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, hill_climber said:

I am on Fiverr from 2018. My account was a mature and I was earning a handsome amount from here. 5-6 months ago, on that month, I even did a business of more than 2000$ but suddenly my account de-ranked.

A sudden drop in impressions and visibility on Fiverr is usually caused by a dropping buyer satisfaction rate. This will drop if you receive negative, private feedback from buyers. The only way you can know, is if you see that sudden drop in rank. The best thing to do now is to work with your regular buyers and make sure to impress them. Under-promise and over-deliver. Hopefully, you'll get some positive private feedback, and that can help you get things going again. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

On 8/16/2022 at 8:36 PM, hill_climber said:

I am on Fiverr from 2018. My account was a mature and I was earning a handsome amount from here. 5-6 months ago, on that month, I even did a business of more than 2000$ but suddenly my account de-ranked. Even I got 5 stars on all orders and later those buyers came to me for more work. 

I don't know what happened suddenly with my account? I was getting 800-900 impressions on my gigs daily and now I am only getting 5-10 impressions. I have tried my best to change and apply everything, (I am SEO guy as well), so tried every trick but not getting results. 

Even non of my gig is on the first 20 pages in any keyword. 

Anyone here who faced same situation and get out of this with a positive results? Or someone who can help me to get out of this?

Thank you and I look forward to see valuable suggestions from you guy. 

Kind regards,

same problem 😑

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, smashradio said:

A sudden drop in impressions and visibility on Fiverr is usually caused by a dropping buyer satisfaction rate. This will drop if you receive negative, private feedback from buyers. The only way you can know, is if you see that sudden drop in rank. The best thing to do now is to work with your regular buyers and make sure to impress them. Under-promise and over-deliver. Hopefully, you'll get some positive private feedback, and that can help you get things going again. 

Hi, thank you for your value-able answer. I did all this, even I got 25-30 5 star reviews after sudden drop as well. But still facing the same issue. also when my ID was dropped, I asked with those clients as well later when the came to me for more work and they told, we gave a good feedback as well. 

Don't know what else I am missing.

• Like 9

There could be several reasons why Fiverr Gigs are going down, including the following:

Increased Competition: With the growth of freelancing and gig-based platforms, there is an increase in competition. More sellers offering similar services can make it harder for individual gigs to stand out.

Fiverr Algorithm Changes: Fiverr's algorithm is constantly changing, and it can affect how gigs are ranked and displayed. It's essential to stay up-to-date with the latest algorithm changes and adjust your gig accordingly.

Poor Quality or Service: If the quality of the service or the product being delivered is low, it can lead to negative reviews, which can ultimately lead to a decline in sales.

Lack of Promotion: If a seller is not promoting their gig or trying to attract new buyers, their gig may not get as much exposure, leading to a decline in sales.

External Factors: Sometimes external factors like changes in the economy or industry trends can also impact sales.

It's important for sellers to regularly review their gigs and make necessary updates to ensure that they are competitive and attractive to potential buyers. By staying on top of the latest trends and best practices, sellers can increase their chances of success on Fiverr.

Check out top-ranking GIGs

• Like 4