I Don't Get The Order

design_creatorr

Question

Hello, Everyone

I open Fiverr account in March 2022, total 6 gig's on my profile, I send 10 buyer requests per day and stay online for 20-22 hours. So far I have sent 920+ buyer requests but I don't have any orders. I am a graphic designer, so now I am seeking the help of experienced senior people of Fiverr Forum, what can I do to get regular orders.

Thanks

Rahul

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

6 answers to this question

Staying online for 20-22 hours a day will only do one thing.  Exhaust you!   Please do not listen to others who say you need to do this to get orders. 

Spend your time reading this forum, researching and applying that research into improving your gigs. 

Don't send anymore buyer requests until your 100% sure that your gigs and profile are the best they can be, otherwise you're just wasting your time and valuable sleep.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, breals said:

Staying online for 20-22 hours a day will only do one thing.  Exhaust you!   Please do not listen to others who say you need to do this to get orders. 

Spend your time reading this forum, researching and applying that research into improving your gigs. 

Don't send anymore buyer requests until your 100% sure that your gigs and profile are the best they can be, otherwise you're just wasting your time and valuable sleep.  

Helpful, Thanks

• Like 3