Some of my published logo shows as pending [Even after days I publish them]

alish_creator

Hi!  @Logo Maker Team, I need some assistance about this issue. Whenever I tried to upload 3-4 logos in a day. My logos start showing as "pending" instead of "active". At start, I thought that some team person might going to check this logo manually, but I still sees the same pending after some days. So I just deleted that logo. I am not sure the exact reason. May be it limits the number of logo per day? 

Can anyone assist why it happened? 

Alish

• Like 9
  • Up 3

17 hours ago, alish_creator said:

Hi!  @Logo Maker Team, I need some assistance about this issue. Whenever I tried to upload 3-4 logos in a day. My logos start showing as "pending" instead of "active". At start, I thought that some team person might going to check this logo manually, but I still sees the same pending after some days. So I just deleted that logo. I am not sure the exact reason. May be it limits the number of logo per day? 

Can anyone assist why it happened? 

Alish

@alish_creator Hey there!

As for the different statuses of the logos- we have explanation at the end of the article here

Logos going into pending mode just means their will also go through a manual review- if the design is indeed original there is nothing to worry about 🙂

If the logos remain on pending mode for over 4 days- please reach out to customer support so we can investigate.

• Like 12

@creativeman_af

On 8/16/2022 at 6:43 PM, creativeman_af said:

Hello, @Logo Maker Team My pending logos have been marked as paused. I tried to activate them, but I got the following message: "Something went wrong. Please try again. "I am aware that it takes 4-5 days for a pending status to become active, however a week has passed and the pending status has changed to pause status.

It is possible you simply reached your current capacity of active logos so they become paused. The Logo Maker does its best to accommodate buyers' needs and keep up with trends in order to avoid saturation of the supply. It is inevitable that those needs and requirements will change over time. According to the market's needs, we occasionally review a seller's account as their capacity limit approaches and determine whether to allow them a higher number of active logos or not. We recommend that you read our Best practices, utilize our Logo maker seller forum and continuously improve your published logos. For the time being, if you wish to upload more logos you can remove/pause the least successful logos and optimize your supply. Whenever we grant the option to activate more logos, we'll email the seller. Good luck!  🙏

• Like 11

• 11 months later...
23 hours ago, jhonehenry333 said:

i was getting a good number of sales . my total sales was 188 and there was total 36 logo files. 

how can i reactive my logo maker? is there any application link?

You can apply here - https://wkf.ms/3ZvkqTV

(Due take into account that sellers can apply only once every 6 months, we will not review your applications before)

• Like 4