SELLER using buyer request to offer their service / ask for works?

ridwansugi

13 hours ago, ridwansugi said:

Hi everyone.

Today i check my buyer request sections, and found several seller offering their service, and other ask for project.

Isn't this violate Fiverr TOS?

image.thumb.png.864be81fad9f58946d557ff5ea42bda9.png

Yes , man,@ridwansugi Isn't this violate Fiverr TOS. i know this and already  up to 10+ time I see this.. new seller published a buyer request.

i know it is violate Fiverr role.. but I don't seem to be aware of fiverr.

thank you 

all asmoule

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

Yeah, i've started to see this behavior a couple of weeks back. I assume they think that the potential sellers will clikc their links and make their gigs position better because of the visits.

I hardly think this will work, specially if the sellers start to recognize that the messages in the style "if you can do it like this other dude in fiverr message me!" are spam.

• Like 10

Don't know what they will get by posting such requests, but I see new sellers are following this trend a lot which is pretty useless and not worth while. Because of this the sellers who are actually looking for generous request cant see the real jobs in buyer request feed. There should be some kind of filtering or vetted process before those requests made live. Hope fiverr team will look into this.

Edited by swayam89
  • Like 11

On 8/16/2022 at 1:18 PM, ridwansugi said:

Hi everyone.

Today i check my buyer request sections, and found several seller offering their service, and other ask for project.

Isn't this violate Fiverr TOS?

image.thumb.png.864be81fad9f58946d557ff5ea42bda9.png

I think the seller does this to increase his profile views

Edited by zannat_wp
  • Like 8

On 8/22/2022 at 5:49 AM, zannat_wp said:

I think the seller does this to increase his profile views

Yeah, i've seen this even with YouTube channels, i suppose that they're trying to redirect traffic. I myself just bait for it once, just for curiosity as my train of thought was: "If you found a person that has exactly what you want, why do you want someone else that does that??"

In the long run i think is a futile tactic.

• Like 6
  • Up 1