Bring your A game 🎮

Logo Maker Team

Game on!

The gaming category is playing to win. With over 22K searches per month in Google, it’s easy to see why it’s the new in-demand trend. And potential buyers are looking for logos for their streaming accounts, gaming channels\blogs, esport teams and clans.

What are the keywords people tag most under gaming?

pV5RA0TKnHBmfiIwg6Rl5vYC56BrCHzc_YS5VtMcxB_m24gE7mtMNdcgKeLaPqgDh9zrzgS6CkNFFmjTPhCa2a_f2qttjBleIinNY7nrZ3YtYIrDIhLvbc02rO0lWLPOf2Myg6vuMnRdmrZFjamqy00

Want to level up your Gaming logos? 🔫

Read more here

• Like 23
  • Up 1

hi logo maker team,

one suggestion about logomaker , that is if some buyer contacts us in inbox through logo maker platform, some tag should be added to conversation like it is added for promoted gigs or fiverr business, or maybe display of logomaker gig like other gigs link is given below message whom to conversation is related so it may become easier for us to recognize the buyer and we may guide them properly.

regards,

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, style_tycoon said:

hi logo maker team,

one suggestion about logomaker , that is if some buyer contacts us in inbox through logo maker platform, some tag should be added to conversation like it is added for promoted gigs or fiverr business, or maybe display of logomaker gig like other gigs link is given below message whom to conversation is related so it may become easier for us to recognize the buyer and we may guide them properly.

regards,

Oh yeah, that would be great! When the clients from Logo Maker write to me to ask about edits on a particular logo, they always assume that I know which of my logos they are talking about. Maybe half of the clients thinks of adding a screenshot with the question, but for the other half we need time to figure out what exact logo they are interested in. This issue comes up all the time.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

Not a bad idea! When the message seems weird at first sight, I always assume it is referring to a logo in the Logo Maker, and the buyers assume we know which design they are referring to, but we have no clue unless they provide more details.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...