We cannot approve your seller profile

tanhab18

Hi, I created my first gig yesterday but unfortunately, I got an email saying - 

We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

I am upset about that but now I even can't open my gig page. My question is is it temporary or how can I improve my profile and ask them to recheck again? As I can't even access my gig page then how can I edit my gig for improvement? Thanks

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, tanhab18 said:

Hi, I created my first gig yesterday but unfortunately, I got an email saying - 

I am upset about that but now I even can't open my gig page. My question is is it temporary or how can I improve my profile and ask them to recheck again? As I can't even access my gig page then how can I edit my gig for improvement? Thanks

Fiverr has decided that you don't meet the strict quality criteria for sellers at this time. You could reach out to customer support for more information. Drop an e-mail to support@fiverr.com and I'm sure they will let you know how to proceed. 

• Like 2