How do I rank my gig?

minimalseller

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

I am Kusalma Akhtar, I am a level 2 seller. I work with graphic design. I am new to this forum. I requested to know one thing from professional and experienced members. I am a premium seller flush member. I have been in this membership for about 6 months. But I don't see any improvement. I edit gigs about 1 to 2 times per month. It will further rank down. Again edit the gig title after 2-3 mash. Am I fixing it. Should I stop editing? And what is the profit and loss of editing? Hope someone can solve this problem.

Thanks,
Kulsuma A.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, minimalseller said:

I edit gigs about 1 to 2 times per month. It will further rank down. Again edit the gig title after 2-3 mash. Am I fixing it. Should I stop editing? And what is the profit and loss of editing? Hope someone can solve this problem.

Frequent editing of gigs should be avoided because every time you edit the gig - it gets into the process of 'fresh indexing' by the algorithm, which usually takes a few weeks and thus affects your impressions and ranking. 

Edit your gigs ONLY if it's necessary!!

As the good old saying goes.. "Why fix something which isn't broken??"

• Like 9

• 4 months later...

There are NO shortcuts or magic tricks - algorithm identifies and assigns the tag temporarily based on how well the gig matches with buyer's profile, industry and needs. 

Just stay focused on good communication and delivering the ongoing orders well.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

I am also curious to know about this.

One thing I know is that you can get that badge even if you are a Level 1 seller.

I also believe that it is all about the algorithm and they decide it automatically based on your performance.

Thank you.

• Like 3