bcardcreator39

Question

The gig was on the 1st page yesterday too, but since midnight (around 2:00 am) I can't find the gig anywhere.

I thought it might get better by itself in the morning but it didn't. Impressions were like 3k. Not available in the first 20 pages..... 😭😭😭😭
Having to filter (level, online seller, local seller) then go to the 2nd page can anyone tell me why?
Please anyone suggest me, What do I do now?

• Like 5

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, bcardcreator39 said:

The gig was on the 1st page yesterday too, but since midnight (around 2:00 am) I can't find the gig anywhere.

I thought it might get better by itself in the morning but it didn't. Impressions were like 3k. Not available in the first 20 pages..... 😭😭😭😭
Having to filter (level, online seller, local seller) then go to the 2nd page can anyone tell me why?

A sudden drop in your visibility will usually be caused by negative private reviews or other stats dropping. Fiverr selects the most relevant and best sellers at any given moment to "rank high". So chances are one of your buyers left some negative feedback to Fiverr (in private reviews that only Fiverr can see). 

• Like 5
  • Up 3

2 hours ago, bcardcreator39 said:

You surely don't think that you will be permanently on page 1 while everyone else gets shuffled around do you? Especially when you are Level 1 with 39 reviews

• Like 7
  • Up 2

22 minutes ago, newsmike said:

You surely don't think that you will be permanently on page 1 while everyone else gets shuffled around do you? Especially when you are Level 1 with 39 reviews

I understand what you are saying but from the 1st page all of a sudden the search engine is out of order, I don't understand how it happened.

• Like 4

If you look at the first page of gigs in that subcategory with the "best selling" sort there are more gigs there that have "stationery" in the title than have "stationary" in the title. It may be that changing the title to say "stationery" could help. Also it may be that changing "provied" in the title would also help.

8 hours ago, bcardcreator39 said:

I complete 8/9 order but not get bad review all is 5 star

It could have been a private review that was an issue.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5