Please help to get 1st order?

nayon86

3 hours ago, tarikkhaan said:

As a Newbie you must be online 12hours a day,

This is complete nonsense. Why are you making us fake answers? You joined one month ago, and have made zero sales. Please learn and don't try to fake it here.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, nayon86 said:

I Am New In Fiverr and I Am A Digital Marketer. Please Give Me A Advise than will Help Me 1st order.

@vickiespencer brings up a great point. If you are a digital marketer with experience, why would you be here asking advice as to how to "digitally market" your services? You need to start by being honest about your abilities. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2022 at 6:04 AM, newsmike said:

This is complete nonsense. Why are you making us fake answers? You joined one month ago, and have made zero sales. Please learn and don't try to fake it here.

You are right sir as a junior I accept it, I gave my view as per watching a lot of tutorials on youtube about getting first order and fiver.

@newsmikekindly help me in taking first order.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, nayon86 said:

I opened a new account in "Fiverr". Please Provide Some Advice than will help me get first order. Maybe I could bulid my career in fiverr for your Advice. Pray for me. Thanks For your time.

Follow This Instruction 🙂

1. Create gig with low competitor keyword
  2. Write gig description from your own idea (not copy from other)
  3. Use FAQ in every gig
  4. Gig title must be use clickable and Seo friendly 
  5. Practice some work which related your category, and use it as portfolio 
  6. Research other gig image and make 3 attractive gig images for your gig (If don't have knowledge about photoshop, then you use free tool Canva. 
  7. Finally, do on-page and gig image Seo properly

If you follow this, you will be success on fiverr marketplace 😄

Thanks Regard

levelup_graphic

Edited by levelup_graphic
  • Like 9

@nayon86 Most importantly, to become successful on Fiverr you have to be very good at the service that you are offering. Only then you can provide high quality service to your clients. I strongly suggest that you polish you skills whenever you get free time. Once buyers know that you offer excellent service then you will get many repeat buyers. 

In addition to that, look at other high performing gigs and learn how they create their gigs. Try to get ideas from them. Like, how they write the description, gig thumbnail image, pricing, FAQ section questions and so on. After that create your own gig that is a reflection of your skills.

Thanks.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...