Top Tip: The key to tagging your logos πŸ—

Logo Maker Team

Very informative. Dear Fiverr team, there is a question to be asked and I hope you will respond. Do we still have limit to upload only 30 active logos in the Fiverr Logo Maker option or we can upload more? I think there should be no limit to upload new designs as long as they are valid/unique.Β 

Β 

Kind regards

Β 

Amir

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 8/24/2022 at 6:01 AM, fransprasetyo said:

How about abstract logo?

@fransprasetyoΒ Please see my comment below πŸ™‚

On 8/16/2022 at 2:27 PM, Logo Maker Team said:

Hey @vanadium1st
First of all, there are no wrong answers here- it’s just a chance to optimize your potential even more.Β πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ
If you have no elements in the design there’s no need to tag anything, no need to fill this field, it maybe even better to leave it close to empty. It is sufficient if it is a monogram or an abstract generic logo. Your logo will be shown according to the industry you choose and the logo type- our algorithm takes that into consideration.
Consult us anytime, those questions are important to us!Β 

Β 

• Like 15

• Logo Maker Team changed the title to The key to tagging your logos πŸ—

Hey Amir, thank you for this very important question! @logoartified

The Logo Maker does its best to accommodate buyers' needs and keep up with trends in order to avoid saturation of the supply. It is inevitable that those needs and requirements will change over time. As soon as a seller applies and is accepted to the logo maker, she/he can have 30 active logos (on offer for sale) simultaneously.Β According to the market's needs, we occasionally review a seller's account as their capacity limit approaches and determine whether to allow them a higher number of active logos or not. Once you pass your capacity limitation the logos will automatically become "paused" rather than "active".Β We recommend that you read our Best practices, utilize our Logo maker seller forum and continuously improve your published logos- use your supply as your portfolio. For the time being, if you wish to upload more logos you can remove/pause the least successful logos and optimize your supply.Β 

Best,

The Logo Maker Team

Β 

On 8/25/2022 at 12:40 PM, logoartified said:

Very informative. Dear Fiverr team, there is a question to be asked and I hope you will respond. Do we still have limit to upload only 30 active logos in the Fiverr Logo Maker option or we can upload more? I think there should be no limit to upload new designs as long as they are valid/unique.Β 

Β 

Kind regards

Β 

Amir

Β 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Logo Maker Team changed the title to Top Tip: The key to tagging your logos πŸ—
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...