Buyer requests should become seller requests

missheelena

Buyers request is full of nonsense right now. Spammers, scammers, sellers, demons and whatnot. None of them are allowed actually.

Most of the real buyers there are just life sucking abyysal creatures. Asking you to create a new realm for them for 5 dollars. It is in a sorry state.

But i heard, they are going to do something about the whole buyer request section. Not sure what, not sure how. Maybe someone who is more knowledgable can answer it. Im not sure.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ozan_erdi said:

Buyers request is full of nonsense right now. Spammers, scammers, sellers, demons and whatnot. None of them are allowed actually.

Most of the real buyers there are just life sucking abyysal creatures. Asking you to create a new realm for them for 5 dollars. It is in a sorry state.

But i heard, they are going to do something about the whole buyer request section. Not sure what, not sure how. Maybe someone who is more knowledgable can answer it. Im not sure.

it most certainly needs a rework. It has been a mess like this when I started. I just remove the spam ones and pick the few ones that interest me. Not sure if today genuine buyers still use it as much as 2 years ago. 

• Like 2

On 8/15/2022 at 2:25 PM, missheelena said:

If you noticed lately, a huge number of expected buyer requests are in reality new sellers requests asking other seller to give them orders if they have many..Is that allowed ?

btw posting a gig on your profile is basically like a sellers request isnt it. 😄

• Like 3