Refundable License Fee

jinabelondit

Good day everyone! I am very new to this flatform and just recently I received an email asking me to do a project with them and they said that if I am interested they want me to contact this specific person through telegram and I did. I sent a message to this person letting her know that I am interested to work in the project. However, she sent me a file letting me know the projects and letting me chose what project I am more interested to work. While reading the file I notice that in order to be officially accepted to work for this project I need to send a "refundable license fee" and the reason they stated is that to make sure that the seller will finish the project on time. So my questions is that, is it normal that the client will ask 'refundable license fee' in order to start the project? I just need confirmation for this. Thank you.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, jinabelondit said:

just recently I received an email asking me to do a project with them and they said that if I am interested they want me to contact this specific person through telegram and I did. I sent a message to this person letting her know that I am interested to work in the project. 

You received this message on Fiverr and you contacted them on tlgram? 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

First of all, its not allowed to communicate outside the platform. Second of all, why do work where you have to pay something yourself? Besides, you aren't able to do that kind of arrangement on Fiverr anyway. Do read the Fiverr terms of service before jeopardizing your profile on Fiverr even more.

• Like 10
  • Up 1