Are Fiverr profiles linked with forum?

chillyrabbit

Hi! I`m new on forum.

I was wondering are forum profiles automatically linked with Fiverr profiles? Because when I click on someone forum profile (picture) it doesn`t leads me to their Fiverr profile.

Maybe its because Im new and I will be able to see it later when I would have more posts?

Or we should put Fiver profile in our signatures because its not linked? And how to put it? I dont see that option either. 😀

• Like 28

Guest offlinehelpers

If you click on your profile picture on the top right, and then preferences ==> profile, you can add your Fiverr profile from there.

Not everybody has done this though, which is why you may not automatically see them. 

• Like 10

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Click on the link below 🔻 to learn more about how to setup your Community profile.

This post is one of a series of posts to answer a few of the common reoccurring questions on the forum. Note: If you are looking for the Introductory Forum Questions you can find it here for basics about the forum, logins, etc. To search for more Forum Questions posts, try forum search. and search for FIVERRFO. In this series, you’ll learn how to fill-out your Fiverr community profile. If you’ve arrived at this page that means you’ve successfully registered for t…
  • Like 24
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...
Guest offlinehelpers

If you put this as the URL you should be able to see a user’s profile on the forum.

https://forum.fiverr.com/u/username/summary

If you’re asking how to see their seller profile on Fiverr, just add their username to fiverr dot com - there are some exceptions though - the forum sometimes adds an extra 1 etc. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

The Fiverr forums are a separate platform from Fiverr. If you scroll to the very bottom of any forum page, you will see this:

© Fiverr International Ltd. 2021