How to get consistent orders?

joexlil

@joexlil   Just a bit of advise.  You're using copyrighted materials, and you will either get banned or even worse sued for using other peoples artwork.  I have only checked one gig, but it takes a lot of immaturity and stupidity to copy one of the worlds biggest Youtubers and pass it off as your own. 

One artist you have copied is Mr Beast.  He has amassed 57 million Youtube followers. 

Your profile says "Leave your job to me and do nothing, and you may anticipate a professional outcome"   Are these professional legal papers being served to the youtube owner for copyright infringement? 

Before you come back to this forum I suggest you take down those images. Put your own up, and let people decide for themselves if they like what they see.  You're misleading your potential customers by saying these are your own, and to be honest, its pretty obvious. Hence no orders. 

Edited by breals
  • Up 5

2 hours ago, breals said:

Before you come back to this forum I suggest you take down those images. Put your own up, and let people decide for themselves if they like what they see.  You're misleading your potential customers by saying these are your own, and to be honest, its pretty obvious. Hence no orders. 

This what you call an educated slap.

Hope you @joexlillearn your mistake and start offering people your real skill.

SELLER won't success by stealing other people works.  BUYER not stupid, they can see if the works genuine or not.

It can lead to disappointment, result in 1 star,

• Like 3

@joexlil  You asked for the advise, and I gave it.  I am not here to trawl through your gigs and tell you what images are plagiarised or not. If you have taken any images from the internet and they are not your own work, then that may be a starting point for you.  

• Like 2

@breals If you mentioned the thumbnails, it would be taken as a copyright infringement, which is not the case. Only the cut-off image of him is included; the remaining visuals are my creations, and I have the source files for them. Thumbnails typically look like that! I hope you understand 🙂

• Like 2