Order Delivered, now what?

timothykoen

Question

So, I delivered an order for 5 videos to a customer. It came with 2 revisions which I did. The 2nd revision was only to 3 of the 5 videos. Customer accepted the work and closed the order. YAY! A day later he asked me to send them again. The order shows only the last revision videos. Now the customer wants me to send the other 2 through fiverr messages. Is that okay to do? And why can't I see the first delivery or the 2nd delivery. Only the last delivery shows. Is it possible to open a closed order and redeliver? Or what should I do?

Tim

• Like 10
  • Confused 2

3 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, timothykoen said:

So, I delivered an order for 5 videos to a customer. It came with 2 revisions which I did. The 2nd revision was only to 3 of the 5 videos. Customer accepted the work and closed the order. YAY! A day later he asked me to send them again. The order shows only the last revision videos. Now the customer wants me to send the other 2 through fiverr messages. Is that okay to do? And why can't I see the first delivery or the 2nd delivery. Only the last delivery shows. Is it possible to open a closed order and redeliver? Or what should I do?

Tim

The original delivery with all the files should be a bit further up on the order page. At least, that's how it's always been for me.  Ask your buyer to scroll up a bit on the order page, and they should see the original delivery with all the files. With that said, I see no problem if you send files you've already delivered to your buyer in inbox to make things simpler for them, if they ask for it. 

• Like 12