how can i get first client ??

nusrat_moury

3 minutes ago, mh_mehedihasan said:

1. Create a professional Gig.. ( gig images, tag and tile most Important)
2. Active maximum Time per day.
3. Send 10 Buyer Request Everyday

Seriously????  Look up at the previous two comments.  It is pretty clear that you don't read the forum, you're simply posting to boost your credibility on here, which to be honest, is very frustrating.  People are taking the time to give good feedback and advise, and these stock comments are simply not helping one bit. 

Do your research and read the forum before posting again. 

Breals 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, breals said:

Seriously????  Look up at the previous two comments.  It is pretty clear that you don't read the forum, you're simply posting to boost your credibility on here, which to be honest, is very frustrating.  People are taking the time to give good feedback and advise, and these stock comments are simply not helping one bit. 

Do your research and read the forum before posting again. 

Breals

Yes i read it and i told it.. because ... when a buyer wants to find a seller to get service from them .. the maximum time they wanted to try to talk to an online seller... and of course seller has to be a quality full gig...
Thanks 
MH

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mh_mehedihasan said:

the maximum time they wanted to try to talk to an online seller.

Actually, in my more than eight years of selling here, on Fiverr, and my thousands of orders, most buyers don't care if a seller is online or off at the time. They know they can send a message, or place an order, and a seller will respond to them as soon as they are able. Sellers do NOT need to be online to get orders. Please stop sharing that terrible, no good, very bad advice. Whomever told you that does not know how Fiverr works.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 2
  • Up 2

I've been a seller here since 2014. With thousands of orders, I can only confirm what @jonbaas has been saying. Being online all the time does not help. Being good at what you do, does. 

You're sharing useless and bad advice, @mh_mehedihasan. The online-thing is a myth, perpetuated by sellers who don't understand how Fiverr works. I'm willing to bet your nearly 1000 reviews didn't come because you were online all the time, but because you're good at what you do. At least, I hope so, otherwise, buyers are hiring inferior sellers just because they're online, and Fiverr should remove the "online" filter altogether. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, mh_mehedihasan said:

when a buyer wants to find a seller to get service from them .. the maximum time they wanted to try to talk to an online seller... 

It is OK to be wrong, as you are here. The thing that makes you look very foolish is when 3 very experienced TRS sellers tell you that you are wrong, you double down and stick to nonsense. It is OK for you to be misinformed, but it is not OK for you to offer nonsense advice to others who really want help. Please stop. 

56 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Please stop sharing that terrible, no good, very bad advice. 

Jon, you are wasting your time. He is not reading or listening. Just trying to appear knowledgeable either with the mistaken idea that it will get him orders, or maybe just to impress the ladies? 

48 minutes ago, smashradio said:

You're sharing useless and bad advice, @mh_mehedihasan

Leo, you are wasting your time. see above comment to @jonbaas  

Canada again. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

Fiverr should remove the "online" filter altogether. 

My husband is a Fiverr seller. We have checked. When he and I are not online, we still appear as if we are.

I wonder if Fiverr is merely making everyone appear online? For example, I have ❤️ed many sellers I know from the Fiverr Forum. They seem to be online even when I know it is the middle of the night where they are, and they are not proponents of continually being online

• Like 5