Buyer cancel order and i had to face it.

ayesha_khan29

Hi all, 

I hope everyone is doing well. I had some issues with my gig. I was getting a lot of orders but there was a buyer came, i completed my task and he cancelled the order by customer support. After that, the impressions on the gig fell down and now its been 20 days there are no impressions on my gig. I discussed with support but they are saying the stats are great which is not true. 

What should i do? how can i get orders? My gig was on top page and i was ranking in top 5 

Thanks

• Like 8

I completed the task, the thing is the buyer was asking for additional task which was not in the package and it was time taking and the buyer was not going to pay me, he was messaging me for doing the task free of cost, so i blocked him. 

He said to support that i did not completed the task which is not true , i did. 

The support did not even ask me single question and cancelled the order

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, ayesha_khan29 said:

The support did not even ask me single question and cancelled the order

Fiverr Support doesn't need to ask for permission, they can see everything that they need to see on their own, and, it would appear that you did something wrong. You offer unlimted revisions, and you denied the buyer additional work. Yes, YOU did something wrong. With unlimited revisions, the buyer is legally entitled to as many revisions as he wants. You cannot block him and say no. 

• Like 7

Just now, ayesha_khan29 said:

alright, so what should i do now? how can i get new orders? 

since the impressions are so low what do i do to get the order or get the impressions? 

Unfortunately.  In the words of Run-dmc (I'm showing my age now)   😀

"It's like that. And that's the way it is"

You have to dig yourself out of your hole, perfect your profile and your gigs and wait for a buyer to come to you. Based on what @jonbaas has said, you would also be foolish not to change your gig, It's clearly a stumbling block for you.     

Like all questions on this forum. No one has the magic formula. It's all about hard work and dedications, and of course dusting yourself down after a knockback. 

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, ayesha_khan29 said:

he was messaging me for doing the task free of cost, so i blocked him. 

That was your mistake. If you had stayed in communication with your buyer and continued to point out that what the buyer asked for was beyond the scope of the package he ordered, then things may have turned out differently.

The buyer most likely would have gone to the resolution center and asked for a cancellation. However, CS does not merely let the buyer cancel unless they have proof that you did not deliver your services as described in your gig. If you did, then you and your buyer would have begun a game of he asks for a cancellation, and you deny it. The person who gives up first in this game loses.

I agree with @jonbaas you should not offer unlimited revisions as that is part of what got you in trouble.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 9

Guest freelancerjabir
On 8/14/2022 at 9:34 PM, ayesha_khan29 said:

Hi all, 

I hope everyone is doing well. I had some issues with my gig. I was getting a lot of orders but there was a buyer came, i completed my task and he cancelled the order by customer support. After that, the impressions on the gig fell down and now its been 20 days there are no impressions on my gig. I discussed with support but they are saying the stats are great which is not true. 

What should i do? how can i get orders? My gig was on top page and i was ranking in top 5 

Thanks

If you really have enough proof to prove your self as innocent, Then it would be better if you go to the customer support with all the proof and fix everything of your account and gig